Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

What have you learned?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.759 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,772 Members

Please welcome our newest members: A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151

June Bugs role call

17 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann, I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather! Sounds like it really got you good, too. Rest up, fix that darned computer, and we'll be here when you get back. Andrea :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,366 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $323 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Ann,it's great to have you back! How are you feeling? Can you believe we're working on our third month already? The time is going fast now, for the most part I don't think much about smoking. Gotta go check on my daughter, she's up to something, Andrea [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,607 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $380 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi i found you all, Jeanigirl checking in...you all must be so proud of yourselves, me too, ive missed checking in, but glad to see so many junebugs getting on with life as non smokers.. i still have some pangs, but shoo them away and move forward, and remind myself IM IN CONTROL.... Im the Boss of ME.... I just started a yoga class and during the meditation the teacher says WE MUST LEARN TO LOVE THY SELF....well im passing this on lets show everybody how much we love ourselves.....Say after me I LOVE MYSELF...... sending all my love Jeanigirl.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,140 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $413.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all junebugs, so glad you are all here. Have not been here as often, busy with kids and sports, i think of you all and send my best to everyone. Im doing really great, no time to think..never mind crave.......talk to ya soon...jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 72 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 947 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $342 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Marie, Just very busy with work and everything and it is the beginning of football season. I love football and I am very used to watching football and smoking like a chimney. So this is new, but I like it. It took a couple of games to get over the trigger. At the high school games here in texas, they don't allow any smoking even on the property, parking lot or anything. So what I normally would do is crave and crave during the game, then when I get in the van, I would cross the line out of the parking lot and LIGHT UP! This time, all i did is say to myself "i'm so glad i don't smoke"! I can totally enjoy the game now! It really is getting easier and I have a great feeling that the day that I will not think about smoking at all will not be long in comming. I can't wait for that day!!! Love, mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,398 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $478.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$75,013.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6530 Hours: 17

Minutes: 38 Seconds: 8

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hello, I have been sick for a few days with a migrain so I didn't even check in. So I had to really search for my June-bugs! How is everybody. Melony and I and my mom are still not smoking!!! Love, Mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,028 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $427.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
  • Quit Meter

$75,013.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi everybody! Friday night, I went out with all my kids, my 24 year old, 21 year old and his wife, 13 and 16 year old and we had such a blast!! One thing we did is play pool (my 24 year old really is into pool). We went to a place that my son goes to alot. Needless to say, there was a lot of smoking going on there but really didn't bother me very much! We had a lot of fun. My oldest son is the only one left that still smokes and he went outside instead of smoking around us. so my 21 year old has quit too. I think that him and his wife are getting ready to start trying to have a baby although they don't really say so. So we have at least 6 people in the extended family that have quit since I quit! REVOLUTION!! Take that you cigarette companies!! They may put a hit out on me because I am costing them too much money!!! Love, Mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,098 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $438.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$75,013.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Here I am, don't make it here very much but hey, I really don't want to smoke anymore. I have been in a lot of tempting situations and not tempted anymore! We ROCK! Love, Mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 93 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,747 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $530.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
  • Quit Meter

$75,013.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi there june bugs!! Just checking in to tell you I am still quit and loving it. I feel finally free and rarely think about smoking except to be gratefull that I have been set free from this addiction. There are so many great things about it that I don't have time to type it all. Now and then I think about the June Bugs and the few of us that are left. There were so many starting out. I feel free and happy to be so but yes, we do all need to stay on our guard because there are a lot of people that start up even after a long time. I have a friend that makes jewelry working on a design for a nice durable NOPE bracelet so I will never forget. Those of you who have my e-mail can e-mail me and when I get the design, I can e-mail you a picture of it. That is one of the things I am going to use to help me never forget. Do the june bugs have any other ideas of how we can help ourselves to stay quit for the long term? I love you guys, and I'm so happy there are some of us left. The odds were against us. Thank you, Mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 115 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,625 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $655.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
  • Quit Meter

$75,013.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey, I made the beach today! My daughter is also still quit but I found out that my Mom had been smoking all along. I only found out because a doctor pressed her about it. It gave me a BIG crave when I first found out but I have had opportunity and motive now and I have made the absolute decision that I don't ever want to smoke again. My daughter Melony's boyfriend started again and she didn't so I think that she has also made that decision. I think it makes a big difference when someone you love is dying slowly from it. I'm really proud of us. I really didn't think I could ever make it. Love, Mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,027 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $570 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$75,013.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Minutes: 38 Seconds: 9

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: