Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

clarity of memory

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Viola, Many of our members have very vivid dreams since they quit. It can be associated with use of NRT's or your mind representation of your quit. This is temporary and it passes. The forgetfullness may be due to a lack of concentration experienced by many quitters. This too is temporary and it passes. Danielle ____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
nonic, for some reason quitting smoking does all kinds of wierd things to our emotions. Is it because we're withdrawing not just from nicotine, but some 4,000 other chemicals? Is it the addiction that keeps trying to trick us back? Who knows? But stick with it...anything that tells you to smoke for any reason is telling you a lie. Good luck! Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 755 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 21,160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2642.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 105 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$54,964.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 649 Hours: 1

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 5

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes I had this as well. I remembered many things I thought I had forgotten and it was as if parts of my memory had been sidelined while I smoked only to re-emerge when I quit.Some of those memories where nice and some not and some forced me to rethink a few things.It takes time for this to pass but with time this becomes less frequent, so keep quitting.Concentrate on your plan and reasons for quitting and try to push re-analysis of past events to the back of your mind untill your feel more confident. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/30/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 954 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 23,855 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �6201 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 147 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$20,044.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1119 Hours: 2

Minutes: 43 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
nonic, Welcome again and please continue to share with us. Take the time to sort this out and relax yourself. It is also important to work with your doctor to come up with a plan that is right for you :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: