Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Day One - Day Two - Day Three

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the bump Luna! A great read for any new quitter. Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
RDman, Thanks for the bump! Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bringing this back to the top for all the new quitters today! Rejoice you are finding and new life, a life free of the constraint of smoking. Read here, post here, gather knowledge and information here. This site can be an incredible tool to create, and maintain an awesome quit. Post a thread and introduce yourself let us know how you are doing. Ciao :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 362 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,058 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2896 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 59 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Bump for all the new and great quitters I see here today. Post a thread on the introduction forum and introduce yourself. Read here and in all the forums there is a lot of great information here. Post often and let us all know how you are doing. Don't be afraid to call out for help there is almost always someone here to offer a hand. Stay Strong - Stay Quit. Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 334 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,367 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2672 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 55 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Bringing this forward for all the new quitters.Keep on. One day, one hour, one moment at a time. As Rusty says, "Simply never light that next smoke". Start a new discussion in the "Introduce yourself" area and introduce yourself. We are here to help. Posting and letting us know how you are doing can make all the difference in the world. I know from my own experience. Post a thread on the introduction forum and introduce yourself. Read here and in all the forums there is a lot of great information here. Post often and let us all know how you are doing. Don't be afraid to call out for help there is almost always someone here to offer a hand. Stay Strong - Stay Quit. :) "See" you around Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 341 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,534 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2728 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Bump for the new and very fresh faces out there. Read here, post here and use this site as a tool, a coping mechanism to get yourself through. Welcome. Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 355 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,889 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2840 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 58 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
Bumping for the new and couragous quitters. Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 346 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,674 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2768 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 57 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Bumping for the new faces I see this evening. Please make sure to post an introduction in the introduce yourself thread. Post often and let us all know how you are doing. Ciao Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 326 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,169 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2608 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 54 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Bump! Read here and in all the forums. Post a lot, call out for help. Do whatever you need to do to never light that next smoke. Stay Strong - Keep Quit Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 321 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,030 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2568 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 53 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Bumping for all the new quitters. Post here often. Read and find what knowledge and information you might need. Shout out for help. Simply remember. The way through quitting, as my good friend Rusty says, is to simply never light another cigarette. Stay Strong - Keep Quit Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 319 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,984 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2552 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 52 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29

Reading this thread: