Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Day One - Day Two - Day Three

17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Riverdale Man and Rusty for the inspirational, informative reading. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 119 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $27 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This time its the one-no going back Thanks All of you in my 1st week Tony [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 465 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the BUMP, Phillip. I read this post a lot! It really helps. I'm doing good. Tonight, if I can stay awake, is a night filled with movies...and popcorn! Can't forget the popcorn! Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
River, I've read this post a few times, and everytime I do it gives me a little more of the ispiration I'm looking for. I know I've had a rough time, but somehow, with Zyban, its different this time. Jan. 13 is the date, and I don't feel panicky or stressed. I feel calm and relaxed right now, looking forward with a clear mind a very positive attitude. Rusty and Phillip, you are both sources of inspiration for me. I thank the dear Lord you stay on this site. Cheers guys, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the bump Rusty. Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
Thanks for the bump RDMan. Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
Thanks for the bump Rusty. Our new quitters are sure to enjoy! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
Thanks for the bump. Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
Thanks for the bump Rusty. A great read for those just starting out! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
Chrispw, Welcome to the SSC and congratulations on day 2! Start familiarizing yourself with our program tools and keep reading through our forums. They are full of experiences you can learn from! Also be sure to start your own thread so that we can welcome you properly! We hope to hear from you again soon. Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: