Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Was Just a Nothing

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is another step in life, a positive one, continue on this positive path and reap the rewards of a healthier and better you.

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Learning, willing, letting it go and then Puff!

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/22/2006
Smoke-Free Days: 913
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 16,434
Amount Saved: $5,341.05
Life Gained:
Days: 167 Hrs: 8 Mins: 1 Seconds: 20

16 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You have the control and power to make it your last! STI [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 824 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 14,832 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4,532.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 153 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 695 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Push the button....... That is the best idea. I would love to find the button and get back to normal. Not sure if I know what normal is???????? I smoked for most of my life, not sure if I have ever met "ME"!??! Just glad that I am finding "ME", smoke free. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 172 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,440 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $516.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Odatjulie On this site main web page, look at the following tabs: "Tool and Resources" and "How the Program Works" This will help get you started down the right path> [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 750 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4,125.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 139 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Fine words of wisdow, Deck [i]It is true that we all wish to be able to simply push the button and wake up happy. Our goal should not be "achievement will make me happy" but to live our lives "happily achieving" It helps to appreciate each day as it comes and allows us to be happy with what we have got rather than what we hope to have. [/i] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 750 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4,125.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 139 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
odatjulie, Welcome to the group. You will find a lot of great information that will help you with your quit. Post as often as you would like and ask questions! We're here to help. Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 984 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the SSC odatjulie, there's a great network of people here. Wishing you all the greatest success! x T [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 404 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,292 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �2,222.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
16 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi - I'm new and am still working on my smoking diary -I've set a quit date of February 18th, 2008. I'm pretty scared. About the only things I know today are that I really want to quit, and I cannot do this by myself. I'm really just here to read, but wanted to say I'm very grateful for all of you who posted today. It gives me hope and the courage to keep going. Thanks!
16 years ago 0 83 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is true that we all wish to be able to simply push the button and wake up happy. Our goal should not be "achievement will make me happy" but to live our lives "happily achieving" It helps to appreciate each day as it comes and allows us to be happy with what we have got rather than what we hope to have. Obviously we are all very happy at the beginning of our quits as each day, particularly the first few days, are major achievements. Then the law of diminishing returns kicks in and we must content ourselves with little more than one more day without cigarettes - or for positive thinkers, one more day happily achieving your goals. It is important to know this as it is often when we have reached the stage of reduced cravings, nicotine completely eliminated that we have difficulty maintaining the enthusiasm we had at the beginning. But no matter how long it taks you will enjoy the day when you wake up feeling "I'm me again" Older and wiser but definitely a better me. Quitting has certainly negative conotations, where what we should be really concentrated on is gaining both in quantity and quality of life. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/6/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,190 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $442.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$408,780.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8152 Hours: 8

Minutes: 47 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: