Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

The energizer bunny

18 years ago 0 715 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Sunshine! Honestly the batteries come from the man upstairs :) Thanks for the sweet words!
  • Quit Meter

$26,760.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 585 Hours: 15

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Awwwww,,,tks Sunshine, u2!
  • Quit Meter

$26,760.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Tks for the laugh Janxxx & inspiration :) So happy to see you've decided to quit again! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Practice makes perfect...well maybe not perfect but it helps :) Tks again :)
  • Quit Meter

$26,760.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Just wanted to post that it's been tough to stay smoke-free lately. I think it's based on fear. I'm scared to make the 10yr sober mark on April 25th. It feels like a really big big deal to me and it's just kinda scary. Guess a part of me still is insecure about doing well. Maybe I don't think I'm deserving or just unbelievable that I've actually made it this far. Whatever the reason,,,the good thing is that a part of me feels like the energizer bunny cuz I just keep going and going and going, lol. Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's unbelievable and sometimes I might even get over-confident but either way I just hang in there and keep going. Sometimes I don't know how but I do. I think part of it is b/c I really believe I could relapse at any minute so I have to stay on top of things. Tks for letting me share...lol :) :) :) No matter what don't lite up... Keep on keepin on... Cherie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/22/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 410 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,203 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1640 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 39 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$26,760.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cherie! I read your post and was going to reply and then I just sat and stared at it trying to reflect on my own situation. These cigarettes are a ***** to quit no question about it. You have all seen my past failures and disappointments. This time I think I can quit smoking for good. Cherie I went from a falling down drunk to an alcoholic to a recovering alcoholic. This past February I celebrated my 20 years of sobriety. My war with alcohol was a breeze compared to this nicotine addiction. Duffis has tought me to be proud and to respect myself; more and more this has helped me in so many ways. I congratulate you on your recovery and your quit, you are in my prayers and I know you will win. Roxanne :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 54 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,629 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $189 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$567,687.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5343 Hours: 1

Minutes: 1 Seconds: 49

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: