Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,479 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

The energizer bunny

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
joyful, Wow, 10yrs sober. You should be SO proud of yourself. You most certainly are deserving of this great acheivement. You are not just doing well but you are doing GREAT! Look at your smoke-free stats, you are 410 days into this quit, you have been over a year. My friend you have come a LONG way. Take Care, Melanie _________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cherie- Powerful energy you have, dear one. Did someone say Harley? :) I ride a baby Ninja250 (hadn't ridden in many yrs and wanted to start riding again and found my Ninja at a great price, low miles) and am looking to move up soon hopefully. When I took the safety class at Harley, fell in love with the Dyna! So, harley - do tell...? :) Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,267 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $167.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Joyfulspirit, Well I got in on the tail end of this and happy to know that you are making a joyful noise with laughter and crying and they are both good for the soul. I have no doubt about you gal. I wish you would tell me where you buy those bunny batteries, I could sure use some energy. Looking forward to your post this smoke-free week. Hang tight and tuff, and no matter what don't light up. Blessing of light sent your way. SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 92 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,576 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $322 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
  • Quit Meter

$229,852.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6394 Hours: 15

Minutes: 39 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I should have known that was where those batteries came from. I'm putting in my order right now, extra strength!!! You have a blessed night. Blessings and love sent your way!! SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 92 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,578 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $322 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$229,852.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6394 Hours: 15

Minutes: 39 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 100 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi joyfulspirit, i think you should be so very proud of what you have achieved. There are so many people out there who feel that are not strong enough to even attempt to change their lives for the better, stand back and look at what you have achieved you are inspirational. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/28/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,176 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �93.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/th1005-005-92-1028.gif[/IMG] You are doing fantastic It is people like you that keep me going & going Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,165 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $208.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
lol joyful. ive been watching your posts ,im sorry you have hit a bump in the road,these dam square wheels !!!!!!you my freind are one of this sites great people and to know that somtime you struggle a bit to is so sad,but i dont look at it that anymore.i think that it shows we are all only human!and any addiction is hard to beat.you have been fighting 2 battles and girl you are winning!i think you have built up this 10 year mark to somthing that is not true,9 years was fantastic,11 years will be great ,old nic is pokeing his head in your clean life just to see if he can make you fall be for that date ,coz he knows its importent to you,tell him to bog off!!!! syber hugs {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}} come to you from accross the pond, lets hold hands and jump on old nics head together!lol love ya jan xxxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 28 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �3.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cherie.. Breathe girl breathe.... start with the toes... relax... take one full minute...no.. two......stretch and breathe. :p You are an awesome quitter. Alcoholism hits home with me. I have been fortunate not to be a drinker but I have seen and felt the affects of alcoholism. I must say that I have met very few that are actually able to hold on to their sobriety so when I see someone has done it for 10 years or 20 years it amazes me. I am proud of you. You have the greatest attitude of anyone here. No matter what, you are always upbeat and I can see you smiling. Keep smiling and bouncing... you are doing great and are an awesome inspiration to those of us traveling behind you. You are an energizer bunny and it's great sharing this journey with you. When are you coming to visit???????? I thought we were going out. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 281 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,628 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $983.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
18 years ago 0 715 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everybody :) Have a happy smoke-free Monday! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hey Healer, good luck getting that Dyna! At least u have something to ride :) It will be awhile before I'm able to get a bike :( Tks for the hugs cuddles! No matter what don't lite up... Keep on keepin on... Cherie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/22/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 412 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,251 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1648 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$26,688.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 584 Hours: 1

Minutes: 52 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 715 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sheese u all got me cryin again, lol. It amazes me how wonderful a little praise feels. Thank u guys. Congrats on your 20 yrs Roxanne! Cig's were definitly harder, I agree. Yep Lady, I'm breathing lol. The last couple days the urge to smoke has been gone again,,,woohoooooooo!!! I'm feeling gr8 :) Thanks Melanie :) Thanks Bambi :) I wish I could could come this week or even jump on a plane tonight Lady. Just starting my business,,,gotta make some $$$ :O Yesterday I went back to the harley shop and sat on bikes again and when I got in my car I couldn't believe I started crying, LOL. Cuz I want what I want and I want it now and I can't have it YET, lol. I have gr8 dreams that I have one though lol. I actually went swimming the last 2 days, woohoooooooo!!! Looking forward to a wonderful smoke-free week :) No matter what don't lite up... Keep on keepin on... Cherie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/22/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 411 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,233 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1644 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
  • Quit Meter

$26,688.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 584 Hours: 1

Minutes: 52 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: