Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,517 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

Any March quitters around

18 years ago 0 319 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Angelic, I sure You don't know me, But I made my debut in March 10th 2003 on this website, And its a great month to quit, Why? because with Spring in the air, You can quit smoking and get out there and walk a mile or two miles aday breathing in that fresh air, for that's how I got started, It was a great Release for my quit, You have to find something to replace all the hours or minutes in a day from smoking, and what a better way to make You a better health Person, So I would just like to say the best of luck to ALL you March Quitters, And don't Never give up, For the rewards are Outstanding down the road, Smokless In Oklahoma :)
  • Quit Meter

$26,820.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 882 Hours: 23

Minutes: 16 Seconds: 49

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 407 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, I quit yesterday.............for the 1,649th time. If you keep it in daily increments, it goes alot easier. Do not look past yesterday and approach each new day with keen awareness what lurks just around the next corner. Do this carefully and you can stamp out nicotine from your body forever and let the healing process begin. The danger of what we have done to ourselves is to great to do otherwise. Congrats to the March (Newer) quitters. Lindsey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/10/2001 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1650 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 99,035 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $16500 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 340 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
  • Quit Meter

$122,612.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8383 Hours: 18

Minutes: 18 Seconds: 12

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Britt, Welcome to our support community and please feel free to look around. The hardest thing you will deal with is the habitual aspect of quitting. Our tolls can help you cope with those craves and avoid the temptation. Our online support group always has great advice and support, so let us guide you through. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: