Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,632 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

List of Good Things That Have Happened Recently

14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sid, I am very happy to hear that you and your partner had a great thanksgiving and your son and his family stopped by. You must be very happy. 
14 years ago 0 199 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My Blessings

I had a nice dinner with my partner and I feel very lucky to have someone to share my life with.
My son, daughter in law and 2 grandchildren  all came by my home to visit yesterday first time in 6 years.
We talked and had a nice visit.
I had a wonderful day and feel like I am making progress.

Sid
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparkles, glad to hear things are going so well for you.  I hope you get the job, the childcare works out and you continue to venture out and do new things and renew old ones.  Thanks for the update!  Keep on.......
14 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A few good things:

- I had a 2-hour job interview today that went quite well, and I think I'd love to work there. I'll find out by Monday if I get the position. 

- I've been really worried about childcare for when I get a job, but in the past couple days I've had four new options become available.

- Although I usually feel more comfortable keeping to myself, I've been more outgoing lately.
14 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great thanks,

Wrote it down and going to take a walk to surprise the wife with it, thanks for the quick reply.  Heard the New Moon Movie was good..that is the dinner discussion ....for the past few nights!

14 years ago 0 271 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jimmy,
The cream is called IMPRUV, made by Stiefel, I bought it at Shoppers Drugmart.  I don't know where you are located sorry I can help you, but ask at your local drug store they may have it or at least be able to order it in.
One more week and I may have normal hands again.
14 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Everyone is looking good!

My wife wants to know what kind of cream..she has the same condition?

I can eat lunch and look forward to it..something about smiling??  This lady smiled at me the other day and it was such a great smile , like she was bursting in side..i couldn't help but think about it all day..strange, but true?

14 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi furgittit,

I'm glad your list is still going! That is great that you went to New Moon with your kids, great outing! I should do something with mine soon too! I was hoping for a holiday movie, doesn't seem like many have come out this year....

The snow has not yet arrived here, but I'm presuming it will be soon...i'll keep you posted on that one!

Keep bringing the list and checking in!

Strength 

14 years ago 0 271 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
"My List" is still going
Went and saw New Moon with my kids (Quil was awesome, I can't wait to see his next movie (just a little pump for the actor and his family who have always been so sweet and kind).
Went grocery shopping, now we won't starve for a couple of weeks
Still trying to find someone to help me with my BPD (haven't given up so that is a good thing)
Snow has come and the lawn is beautiful, with its white blanket covering it
Found a new cream for my massive exczema patch on my hand (Impruv) it is a little expensive, but it has almost cleared up the patch and the callous that had built up and now I am down to surface level with a few flakes and dry skin and red patch (eww gross I know, but this is exciting) (work's great on my hubby's scars too)

14 years ago 0 199 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Here goes my good things list

I went on a 2 week road trip in travel trailer
went to death valley
went off roading
went to apache junction Airzona
enjoyed the wild life etc
went to sedona Airzona
saw the red rocks
This was a beatiful trip
Came home started a exersize program
looking forward to leaving again on a road trip