Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

meeting new people

11 years ago 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You're welcome Hugs, I meant every word :)

I don't know where to post this, so here's a good a place as any :)  In the U.S. Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm thankful for my family on this site.  You all mean the world to me and I appreciate all of you.  I really feel like we are a family.  This is the nicest group of people I've ever met and you've helped me so much over the years, I just wanted you to know how I feel.  Also, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.  I wish everyone peace and happiness over the holiday season and throughout the year.

Shari   
11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Thanks for the compliments Shari

Thanks Hugs,

You're my hero :)  I can tell you're one of the good guys, because you're wearing a white hat :)

I always think of snappy comebacks...about 3 hours later :)  You're right, I think it's better to not say anything.  You're also the King of etiquette.  How many hats do you have? :) :) :)

Shari
Shari,
I'm sorry that happened to you.  Maybe we should start a thread about rebuttals to inappropriate situations.  I'll be wondering about that for some time.

Then again, sometimes it's just better not to say anything.  I think an expert in manners stated that etiquette is about making another feel at ease.

What that guy needed is a kick in the pants
There are a few horse farms in St. Cloud, Florida and cowboys too.  But, I'm back in Maryland which is horse country too :) When I was 19, I visited my cousin in Oklahoma and I loved cowboys...until I was going to enter a restaurant and a cowboy stepped in front of me and let the door shut in my face   I was disillusioned.  My cousin Bryan thought it was hilarious.  He said if I had a horse with me, he would have opened the door for me.  That's why you'll never find me in a cowboy sandwich. There's a rapper called Flo Rida (sounds like Flow Ryder) and it took me a hot minute to figure out that his name is what State he's from - Florida.  With fish, gators, pretty boys in suits solving crimes and rappers...that was reason enough to come back to Maryland 

Shari
Hopefully Sunny isn't reading about the sandwiches you're dreaming about.  
Incidently, thank you for that photo...Thought it was Sunny's, but that holiday art was amazing too!

I can't barely do up the zippers on my jackets, let alone think about artsy stuff

I didn't know you had horses in Florida, just fish, gators, pretty boys in suits solving crimes & rappers who don't know where spaces go in the 50th state name
Hugs,

Between you and Davit, you both keep me in a permanently good mood with your humor 

Shari 
Shari,
He's already standing up on all fours...but who's the guy in the sunglasses and the hat on his back
Davit,

You are so funny!!!  You should seriously consider being a stand up comic :)  

Shari
Sunny - Wonderful pic in the water.  Breathtaking vista of the country too

Reading this thread: