Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,489 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

family gathering

14 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Martinrj107
welcome to the forums. it's nice to meet you. 

14 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to this site Martinrj107:   You will find people in different stages of the CBT program.  I hope you will read some of the posts, past and present, as you will probably find them informative.  Pls. post as often as you wish and know that this is a safe place with lots of support from all of us.  Looking forward to hearing more about you.
14 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Encouraging to hear other people have similar feelings around family gatherings. I had one on Easter Sunday which went well but I was very wound up ahead of time and ended up acting out ahead of time to make me suitably docile. Hope this program can improve this old habit.
14 years ago 0 124 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love witnessing all this excellent progress that people are making! It inspires me soooo much! I have been doing quite well too. This site helps a lot! I like being able to read all of your posts!

SIM

14 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats, Red!
14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red,

I am thrilled to hear that your family gathering went well and that you had a nice visit. You are getting better at this and you will continue to learn something new and improve each time.

How will this successful visit affect you? What have your learned from this experience?

Samantha, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red

Faith my dear! I told you you could do it. Congratulations. Feels good doesn't it.

Davit.
14 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Red.  Not only did you do it, you had a good time too as it went well. happy for you.
14 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Ashley & Davit,
It went very well and we all had a nice visit.  I am getting better at this thank god.

Red
14 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,

I know you can do this.  It is mind over matter!  

You are probably there now, right about to have dinner, so I am sending you positive energies right now .....

You have to tell use how to goes! 

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: