Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,520 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Today is my 4th day..

9 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are cleared the initial phase...Just you need to be focused and determined in order to win the toughest race of your life..
10 years ago 0 89 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Han.
Woohooo... so thrilled to hear you are still going strong and it's great to read your positive posts.
Take care. 
10 years ago 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All,

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. Yes, I am growing strong and developing a deep hatred towards smoking. I cant believe I did this thing for almost 10 yrs, reflecting on those days  makes me feel like I was really dumb. 
Good luck to all who are trying to quit smoking. Stay positive, stay persistent
10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Han!

Your child will be so fortunate not to have to grow up in a smoking environment!  I think that is how many of us first were introduced into our addiction... our parents!  I know I was one of those, even though I couldn't stand the smell of smoke as a child.  Well, thankfully I'm back to that point where the smell of cigarette smoke makes me gag!   

Stay strong and kick that nico-demon's ash!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,265.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 11

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WAY TO GO HAN!!!

You sound so keen and positive....this will help you as you continue with your quit!  Stay as strong as you are, and you should have very few problems.  You have a month to feel really comfortable within yourself, and then the little baby will give you yet another boost!  Your motivation is wonderful!

I smiled when you said we members are real, etc.  We most certainly are real, and supportive.  We just want you to experience the joy of the freedom that comes from quitting.   The people on this site gave me that support when I needed it...there is nowhere like it.

Whatever it takes, just don't smoke!!! 

Love Lolly.    
Ashley, We are expecting our first child in a month. I think this motivation is big enough for any smoker to quit smoking.
10 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Han! Congrats on getting through hell week that is awesome! 
10 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Han!

What has motivated you to quit now?

Ashley, Health Educator
Hi Lolly, 

Now I have started aerobics/work out and I am really feeling great about myself.  My body feels very light, and makes me feel as if I have lost 100 Kgs.  Today I will be completing my first smoke free week.! Before joining  this website I thought its just another site, but now I see that the members here are real, supportive and  really concerned about quitting smoking.  Thank you for all the support and encouragement, all the very best to those who have just started quitting smoking. 

10 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Most and more congrats you for quit smoking. i will wish you, you can running your quit smoking. thanks
ey congrats hope the quit is still going strong . First few days toughest but it will get better - See more at: http://sg.stopsmokingcenter.net/supportv7/replytotopic.aspx?Forum=19&topictitle=Today%20is%20my%204th%20day..&ForumName=Who%27s%20quitting%20this%20month?&Topic=51546#sthash.nK8DkuR3.dp

Reading this thread: