Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,531 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

I Fell :(

16 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cherie. I've been in a similar place. Part of the way into the quit and yet not strong enough to hold up against the stresses and worries in my life. For me, a temporary break from quitting till I could get my motivation back and my head in the game did the trick. Before you jump in again, take some time for you - think, feel, write (here and/or in a notebook, blog, etc...). Nurture yourself and get over the fear of freedom. In the meantime, pay attention to the cough and the awful,heavy feeling in your lungs that you escaped for a while. Don't you want that good feeling back? As your sign-off goes, "Just Breathe" - look at some of the lyrics to the song "Breathe (2 AM)" by Anna Nalick! "2 am and she calls me cause I'm still awake. Can you help me unravel my latest mistake? I don't love him, but winter just wasn't my season. .. Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable and life's like an hourglass glued to the table No one can find the rewind button, girl, so cradle your head in your hands and Breathe, just Breathe oh Breathe, just Breathe... 2 am and I'm still awake writing this song if I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me threatening the life it belongs to, etc ... Breathe, Just Breathe" Hang in there and don't go too far away. And don't lose your spirit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 139 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,668 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567.12 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
  • Quit Meter

$119,557.62

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6402 Hours: 8

Minutes: 14 Seconds: 9

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cherie you sure have gathered yourself quite the collection of angels looking after you (Mercy that was soooooo sweet, and those NC neighbors of mine are really nice too)! If God and you will have me I'll do my best to be one of your angels too! :) I'm thinking of you often and hope you check in soon and let us know how things are going. Where are you anyway I'm forever trying to figure out when you SHOULD BE sleeping. :confuse: Hugs from me too :) Audrey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 211 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,220 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $590.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
16 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love you....and your not alone: "The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads." (ps 145:14) "Give your burdens to the Lord and he will take care of you." (ps 55:22) "God said: "I will never fail you. I will never abandon you." God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. So, don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged :( for I am your God. I will strenghten you :) and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." (Is 41:10... Can't sleep?: "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe." (ps 4:8) Your tears: "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." (ps 56:8 new living translation) To be loved by the creator of the Universe who calls us his children. Imagine that!! :blush: ("SEE HOW MUCH OUR FATHER LOVES US, FOR HE CALLS US HIS CHILDREN, AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE!"....1John 3:1) Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 206 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $920.82 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
16 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm here with you too Joyful. Glad we're both here. Get lots of rest and come back soon. Here's a cheerleading statement for ya: It's OK to want or need something from someone else. Lots of great support here... Hugs, mk [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'll rollerskate with ya Cheri! I used to love going rollerskating. We ought to make that a reward. We need Duffus to re-summarize the rewards menu. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $364.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well?????? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 775 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,712.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 69 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Joyful, Good luck on this attempt. You can do this!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,060 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $642.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
16 years ago 0 1113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cherie, Hope you got some good sleep last night. How you feeling today? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 850 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �142.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mate You are too hard on yourself all you did was smoke a cig or two.... Lots of people(millions) smoke millions of cigs every day they are not bad people! me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 372 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,184 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,953.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 72 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 1073 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
~reaching out a hand to pull you up...or to give a hug...whichever you need~ [quote] Lean on me Sometimes, in our lives We all have pain, we all have sorrow But, if we are wise We know that there's always tomorrow Lean on me, when you're not strong And Ill be your friend, I'll help you carry on For, it won't be long Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on Please swallow your pride If I have things you need to borrow For no one can fill Those of your needs that you won't let show You just call on me brother when you need a hand We all need somebody to lean on I just might have a problem that you'll understand We all need somebody to lean on Lean on me, when you're not strong And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on For, it wont be long Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on You just call on me brother when you need a hand We all need somebody to lean on I just might have a problem that you'll understand We all need somebody to lean on If there is a load You have to bear, that you can't carry I'm right up the road I'll share your load if you just call me Call me if you need a friend Call me ... ~~Bill Withers [/quote] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 881 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 49,336 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6,167.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 85 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
  • Quit Meter

$52,425.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 917 Hours: 18

Minutes: 6 Seconds: 48

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: