Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

It's been 4 weeks since my last cigarette

16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How are you Colbert Nation???? 1.Deep breath 2.sip of water 3.deep breath 4.Repeat to yourself the top 3 reasons why you quit... 5.now repeat #'s 1-4 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $261.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
16 years ago 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[i]Ex-smokers can get a craving from time to time. But smokers get them all the time[/i] Now that is a line I am going to remember!! Glad to hear you're still sticking with it Colbert. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,170 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $468.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
16 years ago 0 541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know you can do it Colbert. Ex-smokers can get a craving from time to time. But smokers get them all the time. Rock on Buddy! We are proud of you and want you to have a healthy future. Just remember we are all here for you. :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $168.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
16 years ago 0 2223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ive been keeping an eye on you from the outside, just to let you know you are doing well, are ARE going to do this, hang tough Tresa [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1777 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 35,540 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6,219.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 250 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$14,575.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 688 Hours: 13

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 7

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back, Colbert Nation. Glad to see you're still with it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 740 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $407.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Colbert Nation How your doing ?? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,638 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $910.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for calling me out...I tossed the smokes, its now 19 June 07 which means I have no smoked for...well..I quit keeping track...just thought I'd come back here and thank everyone for the words of wisdom...
16 years ago 0 28 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey stick with it buddy! You're not just getting to the point where your trying to talk yourself into starting. The nicotine isn't even in you anymore. Get some sour candy or just some hard candy that makes your tongue twist when you chew on it. It will keep your mind occupied. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 161 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,440 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,046.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
16 years ago 0 541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are Military Son. STAND YOUR GROUND! Besides the the cravings you are having now are not really cravings. The Nicotine has been out of your system for weeks now. These are only mind games. Deal with them like as you were trained! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 875 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $122.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
16 years ago 0 36 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Below is a copy of a post that I did in Feb. of this year. I am sending it to you to request that you do what I did. Take those smokes and put them in water. If they are just in the trash they won't be out of your life until the trash is picked up! That is what I did in Feb and today I am still smoke free and very happy it about it. Remeber, this is one way to make you feel better. For awhile during my early quit, I just had to tell myself no matter what someone did to me to make me hurt or bad, that I would just have to accept it because not smoking was the most improtant thing in my life. Hope this helps. 40 days is great. Believe me it does get much better with time. I am over the 120 day mark and getting rid of those smoke was a big turning point. What I posted: 384798 Hi all, I has been awhile still I posted, but I read as much as I can and must thanks everyone who has told me. Not one puff. I had been doing ok recently. I started a new assignment this week. Great... but I am working at home and was home alone this week. My husband returned last night and we went out to dinner. I may has just been relaxing after a stressful week... but boy did I want a smoke! I did not have one! Then today my husband asked me to get something out of his glove box. I found an old package of my SMOKEs (my husband does not smoke). I was and still am home alone. So I was thinking who would know?? There were 15 of them just waiting for me. I have been wanting to smell smoke for some reason. Then I remembered all of you. I realized that I would know and that was just as important if not more important than someone else knowing. All that hard work up in smoke. I can't believe I started shake. Then I did it! I got a glass, put the smokes in the glass and filled it with water! NOT ONE PUFF. I place the glass on my desk. If I wanted to smells smoke I can smell the glass and look at all that brown stuff that could be in my body. I still have the urge, but I am happy that did not give in. "Don't worry, be happy" I am going to keep the quit! Thanks for letting me share, Rose My Milage: My Quit Date: 1/30/2007 Smoke-Free Days: 24 Cigarettes Not Smoked: 493 Amount Saved: $90 Life Gained: Days: 3 Hrs: 10 Mins: 25 Seconds: 15 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,560 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $505.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$435,984.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5577 Hours: 9

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: