Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

I fell off the wagon!

16 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil, you're such a sweetheart! I don't know what to say! That was the sweetest thing anybody could have said!!! xxxxxxxxxx times 1000! :) Crave the Quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 704 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 17,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,907.52 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pam lets walk together I wil look after you because I owe you from the past looking after me! OK? Phil x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 287 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,314 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,506.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 55 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BFS Dancing works..and you can do it at home leaning on the couch if your foot can't take the action...just keep moving sweetie Lainey I have been in the garden for weeks.....whether it's for 15 minutes or two hours...and am trying to get to the beach more..but at least i am moving -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,440 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $414.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, it doesn't help that the pool's closed! I work out at school because it's cheaper, but the facility's not open right now because it's intersession! UGH! I was SO going to go swimming tonight, and CAN'T! I REALLY don't want to do any other form of exercise... especially considering the fact that I don't live in the best neighborhood and don't have a dog to walk me (LOL!) so it's really not the safest thing for me to do. I don't know what to do! GRRR! Crave the Quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 703 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 17,575 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,903.39 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
16 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well - I fell off the diet wagon too....We went to our friend's cottage to help with deck building and for the Victoria Day Weekend...One night three cottages combined to make dinner...We had lasagna, chicken, wild turkey, venison, potatoes, corn on the cob, pasta salada....etc. etc. (I can't remember the last time that I ate or drank as much - probably last Victoria Day) Anyway....I came home 4 lbs heavier!!! Yikes!! It was fun while it lasted but, holy toledo, it took alot of hard work to lose those 4 lbs...Back on the diet and exercise wagon for me. Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 252 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,260.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI Guys, I am here to motivate you all! I am going to ________________(insert your choice of excercise here) every day this week! (Today is Monday) Plan ahead, make time for it, schedule it in your little day timer, black book, whatever... Plan ahead, we planned ahead for quitting smoking so lets do it to lose a few lbs. I am going for my walk and upping the time today. I am cutting up a whole bunch of fruits & veggies so that when I open my frig it is full of healthy goodies! If we could do it to quit, we can do it to diet!!! OK! Then we have to check in next Monday and tell how we did!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,925 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $812.35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ok..back to the garden for me Bfs I have that same thing here...love the beach, but hard to make myself get there...what can we do??? -aloha PS Dont grow out of ALL your clothes. Don't know how they view skinnydipping there, but here it's a no-no [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $401.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, It can be hard to get motivated sometimes and doing the same activity over and over can get boring. Instead try setting a weekly activity goal. Ex: I will get out of the house for three hours this week. Remember, exercise should not be a chore! If you enjoy getting up & moving, it's more likely to be a lifestyle change that sticks. Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
16 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Purple]Ooops... soooooooooo sorry BFS... didn't know about your injuries. *HUGE FOOT IN MOUTH* Jean [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $471.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My sister also lost a considerable amount of weight as she quit (cold turkey). She didn't eat any pre-packaged or canned food & no white bread, pasta, etc. I hate her [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 140 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $77.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

Reading this thread: