Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

HHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!

17 years ago 0 84 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If she is your friend, and I mean a real friend. Talk to her about the situation she put you in and explain to her how much being smoke free REALLY MEANS TO YOU. She'll understand...she's you friend. Keep it up. I AM NOT SMOKING TODAY!! Jimmy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 47 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What an encouragement!! WTG!!!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
FLUSH THEM... not the son! You have gained 4 days on to your life to drive that lil kid nuts later on in life. Dont throw it away! Use it to think of the times you can pinch his cheeks like old Grammys do. FLUSH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant go back now, you are doing so awesome! As for your friend, post a NO SMOKING sign on your house, do not let her bring those into your house again! ITS A SMOKEFREE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace Dawn [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 357 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $85.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 235 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $115 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Serenity.. please post... Sparky and myself have responded to your plea for help and need to know how you are doing hon. Hope you flushed those cig's down the toilet. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 154 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
Serenity DON'T!!!! You know by smoking the cig's it won't change anything! Look how far you've come in your quit hon... Take some deep breaths .. in and out slowly ... keep doing that and don't allow the nicodemon to beat you! You are a strong person.. get those cigs and throw them in the toilet NOW! DO IT.. Keep strong..I'm here! Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 154 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
We're all gathering around waiting for your post hon.. Please dear one send us a message of any kind,,,we need to know how you are. M.
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Serenity - You have done so well....You don't need this. I hope you flushed those smokes...Please tell us you did! No more smoking in your house........there's plenty of room outside. Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,616 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $650 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 243 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Guys - sorry, I got waylaid by that 9 yr old and couldn't get back to post. Then his mum came home and she and I talked, and drank and she smoked, and smoked some more and she has just newly headed for bed. And I am pleased as pleased can be to tell you - I DID NOT SMOKE!!!!!!! And the 9 yr old goes home tomorrow LOL. Mate smoked LOADS around me and I did not smoke. I wish I could have hung around after my roiginal post because I really felt like I needed the help, but just knowing you were all here and that I didn't want to come back and say to you I'd fallen, helped me. And I DID IT! Soon, it will be six weeks. THANK YOU! Love, S xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,434 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 243 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My friend came round tonight with her 9 yr old son (my kids are female teenagers and very self-sufficient!). She smoked several cigarettes in front of me then departed for a night out. Leaving behind a few cigarettes - and her 9 year old son!!!!!!! He is bugging the cr*p out of me! I have never been so close to going donstairs and smoking mates fags. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP S [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,425 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32

Reading this thread: