Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,544 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Mental Cloudiness - anything I can take, vitamins or something?

17 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I haven't distroyed my cigarettes yet, It is too scary, before when I tried to quit, I became angry, depressed and felt like having a screaming fit.. then I would. I couldn't think, deal,focus,felt like I couldn't exist. To read these postings helps alot. I have been a nurse for 30 years and have distroyed numerous packs of cigarettes. But could never get past the cravings. All of you are heroes!
17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LOL gonna do it, so I should just enjoy it! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 178 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $37.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
Thanks Todash, it hasn't improved and is getting me down. I'm 3 hours at work (maybe 4) and feeling really spaced out still. This part I hate. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Thanks Josie. :) Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 78 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Yes, Phil, I'm on Chantix, but it's not a side affect that I'm aware of..... Gosh, I was going to post (again LOL) but the drive home at 1-2 am was a bit scary. I floated home in my car. Thinking back, it was a bit dangerous. I don't think I looked in my mirrors but maybe twice in 45 minutes. Then I got out of the car and almost fell in the garage. I felt like I was drunk. I'm off today after pulling a 14 hour day, child is going to school, I was going to do a multitude of tasks but I may come home and sleep (or read). I may go over to my sister's and pick that stuff up. I don't even take vitamins (never had time, had to smoke!) Glad that is all over with :) M [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 70 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
That's great Interesting, I'm still in it. It is not pleasant. My sister gave me some herbal stuff but I feel sick, nauseous (I hate spelling that word) LOL. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
Becky! I didn't ever destroy them either, that's why I keep going back. We had 2 cigs in the house the night I signed up here. They're gone. Maybe those with more experience than me can say it more eloquently, but get rid of them, and if you can, go to Allen Carr's site and download a free version of his book SCANDAL. It's been an eye opener for me. marie GOOD LUCK [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 104 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
I can't focus and I'm in the finance area, under alot of pressure to get the year end books done for a new accounting firm and I can't think. I have to complete them by 25 January and I've 3 months to catch up on. How long does the inability to concentrate of focus last? Any tips for me, please? Also, I'll do some more reading (that I have no problem with LOL) when I get home in the wee hours. Thanks in advance. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 53 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
Yikes, thanks. Gosh, I wish I could take off for a few weeks! I'm drinking a load of water. Glad that it's only 3-4 days though and I'll read that post, Pam, when I get past my now very urgent project just emailed to me by boss! Yikes, yikes, yikes. Everyone, be back. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 54 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
Well, I'm still at work and it improved. I had to triple check my work, but I made it through the day. I hope this passes quickly. I asked my boss for a week extension and got it so that takes a bit of pressure off. Any other ideas, I'ld be grateful. Anyone ever hear of Cranium (spelling?) My sister mentioned it to me and said my body would be lacking in it. I'll try researching too. Though I think I've read 25% of the board, my eyes are bleeding LOL. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 60 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46

Reading this thread: