Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

What have you learned?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.759 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,772 Members

Please welcome our newest members: A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151

6 Months = 12,6000 Cigarettes!

18 years ago 0 319 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Kizzer, First of all, Congraulations on 6 months, For I'm most proud of You for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, Yes, I can second Your motion, Myself can also say that it wouldn't have been possible to quit without this website, realize that the first month I joined up, sure made me a believer, my stats speak for themselves, 3 years, 2 months, I am very impressed with Your topic, And I believe Your Inspiration to Others Who are trying to better there lives on this website, You can be a godsend to them, with Your words of wisdom, So please try to give back to the new People Who are trying to quit, They need You Kizzer, Just like You needed help when You started Your quit, If You can help ONE Person a month kick this addiction, then Your reward will be great, Have always heard down through the years that, '' A picture is worth a thousand words,'' Well on this website, words means giving People Extended Life, and what is more precious then the breath of life, I quit smokeing for my family also Kizzer, but also for the People on this website Who had faith an believed in me to quit, So thanks Friend for coming forward and expressing Yourself, You have a great journey ahead of You, Take care, Smokeless In Oklahoma :)
  • Quit Meter

$27,049.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 890 Hours: 13

Minutes: 27 Seconds: 12

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kizzer, This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us and know that we are very proud of your 6 months :) This is great insight for newer members and members that are on the fence about quitting. We can all learn from one another :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: