Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

One step forward, twenty back

15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Mom of 3,

I posted in your other thread Tired and out of hope. Hang in there!
15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

I thank you for your support, you always brighten my day.  I'm still down but trying to get out of this funk so I can move on.

Hope you're doing well!
Hello Mom of 3,

Wow sounds like that was a rough day. Btw, youdon't every have to apologize for not being positive. This is what this forum is for. It is a place where you can say how you really feel! It is a place to be understood. Hugs to you. I think it is brave of you to admit when you are feeling blue. So please vent here anytime. How are you today?
Hi Diva,

I'm just hanging in there. Things are still strained and I am tired.  There are things that are really hard for me to take and my nerves are raw.  If I didn't love him and if it weren't for my son I don't think I'd be here now.  I know that sounds horrible, but I really wonder how much I can survive sometimes. 

Nothing in particular has happened today, I'm just tired of being ignored and feeling like I don't matter.  Sometimes I just want it to stop, then I remember that if I give up there is no chance for something better so I suck it up and move on.

Sorry I'm not more positive right now.  I know it doesn't help you much and I know you are down right now.  Please read your other threads where I have more positive things for you.  It's always easier for me to be positive about the dilemmas of others. 

Hello Mom of 3,

I just read your lovely post. I find this site and the people in it really wonderful. How are you today?
Hi Panda

Good to hear from you.  I hope your appointment went well.  Let me know.  I wouldn't worry about "hijacking", anything you want to write is fine and I don't consider it a "hijack".  So feel free.  Insight is gained in so many ways that I'm not worried about maintaining a thread. 

Take care and keep us posted!
15 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mom, good to read your post.Bit by bit I'm getting to know people.,and starting to feel a bit more comfortable.Tomorrow I see my shrink and he'll assess the change in meds.Don't want to hijack your thread .Take care.
Thanks again Breanne,

There are some really wonderful people who come to this site and they have become very special to me.  Diva is very sweet and caring, Wildcat has some truly "wild" perspectives that tend to make me smile even if I don't feel like it.  DJ, macho biker dude that he is, has such a kind and generous side to him that I can't help but smile.  Sheba is extremely intelligent and is strong in a way that I'm not sure she is aware of.  Patrick has alot of insight and it's always interesting to read his posts.

All of the moderators guide the discussions extremely well and help direct perspecticves toward the positive, I am thankful for that.

Then there's the new posters Goofy, Gigi, Panda II and Emily - new people to get to know.  I am amazed at what you can "see" in people without physically seeing them.

I value the input from these people and wish them the best.  I'm so happy to have a place to say things where I am understood and not made to feel so defective.  Everyone else probably feels the same.

So thank you all!

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva & Mom of 3,

You are both tremendously helpful and insightful. You are so supportive toward one another, which is wonderful to see.
You both have had some major accomplishments and successes recently.
I hope you are both having a great Monday,

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
Hello Mom of 3,

I am glad you remain hopeful about things. You should be proud of yourself for al the efforts you are making.

I get the too tired to type thing. I figure we can both catch up some more tomorrow. So keep me posted.

Reading this thread: