Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Where does Social Anxiety come from?

13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So nice to hear you had a great BD Sunny.Sandcastles sound like so much fun!
Hope everything turns out just as you dream Davit.
Goodnight,
Cleo
13 years ago 0 88 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunny,

That sounds like a nice way to spend your birthday. I am glad you had fun

Davit,

Best wishes for a nice day tomorrow with your friend  :)

Kim
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Some times pain works as a distraction, but the cloxacillin leaves me just miserable especially at twice max dose.  I will be like this for the next month. sunny yes tomorrow. What will be will be.

Davit
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mammakim: I had an awesome, perfect weather day at the beach with family - swam and made sandcastles with two grandchcildren - and there were dogs swimming too (some beaches don't allow dogs).  All my favourite things!  A birthday I will remember, lol.  Thanks for asking.
Davit:  Tomorrow! :)

I wish you had less pain  Davit... that must be so difficult to live with...good for you for thinking positively of the future picking your veggies!
Cleo
13 years ago 0 88 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunny

I hope you had a great birthday! Did you do anything special?

Kim
Well another few days to prepare and hopefully the meds won't have you reacting J. and Hyde by then, or does it ever relax a bit for you while taking it.  Darn pain eh?  Sorry you still experience that. I still fee nausea in the a.m. but it goes away, just take it easy the first hour or so.  Thinking of you and will say some prayers that all goes well. 
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunny

Happy birthday. Karin had to put off the trip for a week but she should be here Tuesday, unless anything else goes wrong. I'm wearing a continuos flow pump now so no more mixing and hooking up. Change the meds once a day. It weighs four pounds when full and hangs on my belt. I have to do this for six weeks. The side effects are nausea and increased anxiety, it may show in my posts. Hopefully the set back won't be too bad. Karin is a councillor but even she was not prepared for the "Hyde and Jeckle" change. Other than that all is well mentally, I just wish I had less pain so I could spend more time in my garden since it is so peaceful. Patience, the time will pass. Soon will be picking cucumbers and tomatoes.

Davit.
Sunny,
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
Davit,
If your friend has arrived, hope you are enjoying!
Happy Canada Day too!
Cleo
Davit:  not exactly part of this thread, but wanted to let you know I am thinking of you this week, wknd. when your friend arrives - maybe she has already arrived.  Hoping you have the best July 1st.  It's my birthday tomorrow, so it should be a lucky day 'cause I say so.

Reading this thread: