Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Tomrrow my first procedure....

11 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren:  Thinking of you and hoping all went well.  I'm saying some prayers for you.  I remember my surgery - my positive reward thought was as soon as this was over, I could sit in my own bed and have a cup of tea and do some reading with my dog at my side - mostly, it was a feeling of security, peace and calm.  I hung onto that thought and when I got home, did the exact thing and it felt wonderful.  Hope you have a reward planned for yourself.

let us know how goes,
Sunny
11 years ago 0 218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
All the best with your procedure Bren67,

Having the support you speak of and having such positivity will definitely help you heal and recover fast. It is amazing how the body and mind actually work together in mysterious ways.

Thanks for checking in and good luck.

Take care
Matthew - Health Educator
11 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
In the morning at 7am will be my outpatient procedure.....i am keeping calm as i can,thinking good things,it wont last long and it will be done and over....
Then on to healing,and getting ready for the next surgery.....
I know i will be just fine,and i am going to think good things about it,like this will help me,and the doctors and nurses are there to help me,and my husband and family all support me,and are being positive about it too...
I will post as soon as i can about it all!
Bren

Reading this thread: