Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Lynn123

2024-03-18 10:20 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-17 1:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 6:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Myth or Fact

2024-02-23 3:25 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 1 1

Most Loved

Browse through 411.740 posts in 47.052 threads.

160,396 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GRHODA MAUI MARIE, Enordin, IRN, MNICOLE, AYNA NICOLE

Quitting again! Anyone else?

a year ago (Edited a year ago) 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hey Grapeseed,

5 months strong now. 💪 Hope everything is going good for you. What a change in your lifestyle. Feels good doesn't it? 😉

Stay safe and stay strong!

Hey Grapeseed,

6 Months into your journey to freedom! 👍 How is it going half a year into your quit? Did you EVER think this would happen?

Stay strong. 💪

• Quit Meter

$22,935.55

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 763 Hours: 7

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 18

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

a year ago 0 11209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Congrats Grapeseed!

I've been watching your journey and I've been very impressed with your dedication. I know you haven't had an easy go of things, but you did it!

How have you been doing lately? I know summer months can be tough with lots of temptations.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Ashley

a year ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hey Grapeseed,

It's been FOUR months since a cigarette has touched your lips. CONGRATULATIONS you quitter!!!!! Almost seems like a lifetime doesn't it? 😊

Awesome journey you are on now. 👍 Be sure and keep your guard up for the 'unexpected". That NicoDemon is tricky.

Stay safe...

• Quit Meter

$22,935.55

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

a year ago +3 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 3

Hi Timbo,

I quit March 4. Still going strong 💪

Thanks for checking in buddy.

a year ago +3 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 3

Hey Grapeseed,

How are things going for you?

I forgot the day that you quit, and you don't have your meter running. I looked through some of the posts and can't find it. I wanted to congratulate you on some of your milestones. What day did you quit?

Stay strong and stay safe!

• Quit Meter

$22,935.55

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

a year ago (Edited a year ago) +3 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 3

It's funny you mention that. I have noticed i can smell more things. I even taste things better! The spring air smells amazing. I can't believe I've been missing out on so much. A real added benefit for quitting..

Just stopping by to say I'm still smoke free!

I'm really proud of myself and I couldn't have done it without this site... especially you Timbo!

I am feeling fantastic. I still can't believe I'm a non smoker. I still get cravings but they are way more manageable now...plus I have more confidence in myself. This addiction is definately the hardest addiction I've had to face.

If anyone out there is thinking of quitting you should definitely post here. I think posting saved me. Just knowing I could post honestly was a game changer for me.

a year ago +5 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 4

Hi Grapeseed,

You did this all on your own my friend. I only tried to give you some encouragement and insights. It's all on you!!

I have been taking big long deep breaths and I feel invigorated. Have you noticed that you can smell things you have not smelled in a long time too? Spring is a wonderful time of the year to be newly quit. All of the aromas from the trees, shrubs and flowers floating in the air. Inhale deep and enjoy. 😊

Stay strong and be sure and keep your guard up.

• Quit Meter

$22,935.55

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

a year ago +4 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 3

Thanks Timbo!!

I'm still going strong and it feels amazing. I have been taking big long deep breaths and I feel invigorated. I don't think i could have done it without your help. Thank you for your messages.

a year ago (Edited a year ago) +4 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 3

Hey Grapeseed,

I'm just stopping by to say I'm still smoke free! I was wondering how things were going for you since you have not been around in a while. Glad to hear you're still on your quit journey! 👍

I've been busy but I wanted to share how great I'm doing. Sounds like it might work out for you this time. Keeping busy in the beginning is important in my eyes. Less time to think about quitting and more time to concentrate on your new life style.

My cravings have gone way down. I keep having dreams of smoking though and those are annoying. Otherwise I'm doing really good. It sure is a good feeling inside knowing that you are well on your way to being rid of this terrible habit isn't it?

I'm really glad I found this site! We're glad you found this site too. Be sure and tell your friends about us! 😉

Be sure and keep your guard up though. You've come a long way and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but there's still going to be times where you'll be tested. Just stay strong and you'll be fine.

You should be proud of yourself for this AWESOME journey you're on now!!!

Stay safe...

• Quit Meter

$22,935.55

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

a year ago +3 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 2

Thanks timbo!

I'm just stopping by to say I'm still smoke free!

I've been busy but I wanted to share how great I'm doing.

My cravings have gone way down. I keep having dreams of smoking though and those are annoying. Otherwise I'm doing really good.

I'm really glad I found this site!

Reading this thread: