Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

NEW TO THE ROOMS

15 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Smokeless! Welcome to SSC, I am fairly new here too and have found the support and advice invaluable and hope you do too.
I drop by every day and try and contribute, but just reading others posts seems to give me a boost and I hope you find the same.
Well done on your smoke free days too!

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/10/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 13
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 325
Amount Saved: $195.00
Life Gained:
Days: 1 Hrs: 14 Mins: 2 Seconds: 42

15 years ago 0 235 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome smokeless you have found a great place here with so much support and nice people read a lot post often drink tons of ice water it helps get some carrot sticks chew sugarless gum and take it from me if you have any smokes around you PLEASE PLEASE get rid of them its way too tempting to keep them  the spaced out feeling your feeling should get better post here if you need to talk the people here are really good about replying with great advise once again welcome  Teresa

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/30/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 54
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 2,160
Amount Saved: $270.00
Life Gained:
Days: 5 Hrs: 1 Mins: 2 Seconds: 57

15 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI EVERYONE-AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NEW TO THE ROOMS. MY QUIT DATE WAS 4 DAYS AGO ON MAY 20TH. AS THE SAY ITS BEEN A HELLISH COUPLE OF DAYS. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING SINCE I WAS 14 NOW I AM 32. LET ME GET A CALCULATOR!!! OKAY 18YEARS. WOW. I QUIT ONCE BEFORE I GOT MARRIED IT LASTED ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF AND THEN THE HONEY MOON I SMOKED A CIGAR......WITH IN 2 WEEKS I WAS SMOKING MY BRAND AND HIDING IT FROM MY HUSBAND. I QUIT MOSTLY FOR HIM. DUMB DUMB DUMB. THIS TIME AROUND I HAVE A WONDERFUL SUPPORTIVE BOYFRIEND WHO QUIT OVER 10 YEARS AGO AND NEVER ONCE HAS SAID ANYTHING. NOW HE IS PUTTING UP WITH MY CRAZY INSANE MOODS AND KEEPS TELLING ME I CAN DO IT. THIS TIME I REALLY PREPARED MY SELF FOR THE CRAVINGS. I HAVE BEEN ON CHANTIX FOR 10 DAYS NOW AND REALLY HELPS. LIKE I SAID HELPS!!!! I HAVE BEEN REALLY SPACED OUT. I HAVE HAD REALLY BAD CRAVINGS. I HAVE MADE AND SAID STUPID THINGS. MY DAUGTHER HAS BEEN HIDING AT GRANDMA'S....MY DOGS DON'T EVEN GREET ME AT THE DOOR. BUT THE BEST THING IS I HAVEN'T SMOKED-------NOT EVEN A DRAG!!!!!!

Reading this thread: