Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

me too tomorrow

16 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the site! Make sure to read all you can here and use the tools & resources to help you along with your quit. The support from the people here is incredibly helpful. Wishing you the best on your quit journey. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,062 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $414.18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Astrofan. Good to have you aboard. It helps to have the great riends here who will pull you out of a hole. Just remember to come here often, and come check in and read when you get a craving.. Have lots of ice water ready.. We are all in the same boat and padddling like crazy... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 425 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66.94 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 447 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is a wonderful thing to have on your bucket list. Just think, all the money you save from quitting smoking you can use to tackle the next thing on your bucket list. Wonderful! Terry P.S. Welcome aboard [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/17/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 180 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $27.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Looks like we have a movement!! Welcome all. The biggest thing to remember..."Before you smoke, Post" Wait for 5, at least 5, responses. 10 is better. You'll get so much support, the craving will pass. You can do it! Goofy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $819.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
16 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Astrofan, Welcome to our support community and congratulation on making the decision to quit. Take some time to start the program and create a solid quit plan. The members are great (as you can see) for support, advice and answers. Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
To all the newbies (not like I am much of an oldie myself, but hey! I have 45 days without a cig, so that is not too darned bad for a 36 yr, pack a day smoker.) You have come to the right place!! With a newfound resolve to free yourself of the Nicodemon and the help of all these fine people here, I know you can all do it! Ice water, chug it, chug it, as much as you can that first week (sorry, kids, but it is HELL week), just know to post here often, read as much as you can, enjoy watching your quit meter and know we will be cheering you on to a fantastic quit! Hang Tough...we are all here if you need us! Congratulations on the best decision you have ever made! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/21/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 810 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $172.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yo, Astrofan!!! Come on and let's get er done!!! I got one day under my belt and you can do it too!!! You can get most all of the support you need here, so come back often! This place has really helped me on my non-smoking journey!! Good luck!!! Jim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 25 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5.34 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$44,280.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 17

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 901 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thank you all for the encouraging words ,quitting smoking is on my "bucket list"
16 years ago 0 134 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is good to have you. I quit 4 days ago so I am new to. We can do this together if you like. the support in here really helps. I come here and read and post when I get a craving. If I can do it, You can do it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/2/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good to have you in here, Astro! Get yourself ready tonight and then throw any remaining cigarettes in the toilet and sling the ashtrays and lighters in the garbage. See you in here tomorrow when you'll have your iced water and your breathing exercises in hand. Patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $540.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11

Reading this thread: