Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Hi from Maine

16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sara4cows! Welcome to the SSC! there is a ton of wonderful information here and wonderful people to help you thru the tough times. You & your hubby should go thru the porgram to the left and read all the posts you can, new and old ones. They are very helpful. It helps to have a positive attitude and be ready to quit! Treat it as if there is no going back and it will help you! Congratualtions on quitting and having a few days under your belt already, you are already over the worst of it! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,012.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
16 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My name is sara, I am 30 yrs old. I have been smoking since I was 12, so that makes 18 long years. I have tried to quit many times, at least 6 or 7. I really want this time to be it. My husband is quitting with me, his quit date was the day after mine, I quit on the 4th of this month he quit on the 5th. I am hoping that with the help of a support group and eachother that we can quit for good this time. He has COPD, so am using that as my motivator. I know that this group helped my mom, aka Auntie, quit. If she quit after smoking as long as she did, I know that we can too. I look forwar to getting to know you all. I hope you are all having a great night. Sara [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31

Reading this thread: