Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

feel so helpless sometimes

16 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
preventing relapse and slipping...I should hang out there also. I will check it out alohakeia. Today is okay. Craving some since I ate lunch. I swam today and am off to the store for some bing cheeries. Thanks all new me [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 48 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ok, for Shakes and newme... I bumped it up..it's down in Preventing Relapse and Slipping..called Slipping from the SSC..you have to page through to get to the best ones....it's worth the time..and our very own unhooked, banana, and mlk have added some of their own. Way to go girls! lol shakes....happy you were equating me with anything Hawaii...and for a moment thought "Everybody must know alohakeia"...lolol I will look for her play.....and try to get the opportunity to ask her if she knows Shakes from Chicago...lol I am so happy -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $455.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love your attitude, NewMe! Hey Aloha! I wanna read this "funny favorite thread of all time"! Bump it, bump it!! BTW: I met a playwright from your fair state today. She's working on a play about surfing for the Honalulu Children's Theatre right now. I almost said, "hey, do you know Alohakeia?!" but came to my real non-cyber senses. :) --Shakes [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,060 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $477.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
"in crowd", you kill me , aloha! newme, you should be so proud of yourself! You are ready for this & you're going to do it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
awesome, newme!!!!! How's that self esteem, now? Sweet dreams and have another wonderful smoke free day, tomorrow! -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $455.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
I did it! I did it; I did not smoke. I even went out and visited with my smoker friends for a while, played a game of cribbage. I didn't stay too long. just enough time to socialize a bit and be uplifted by some music. I saw a 15 year old boy smoking. I said a few things to him about how addictive nicotine is. I know teenagers don't usually listen, but who knows, maybe 10 yrs from now he will remember what I said and quit. Or even better, he will never get hooked. good night..here's to a peaceful smoke free day tomorrow. new me [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 48 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
newme How fun will that be, to actually be inside listening to the entertainment..that would be with the "in crowd", wouldn't it? let me know when you need some more laughs and have lots of time to spend..I'll bump up my favorite thread of all time for you. almost through two days....you've been the winner again today! -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $455.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, "freedom day"..I like that. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
thanks dee and lolo, wow, you have 1 month now lolo. How do you feel? Are you using nrt? And dee, tomorrow is your freedom day! You are already sharing here, so I know that you are well prepared. I am so happy that I am not smoking. Tonite I am going to the neighborhood coffee shop. I usually sat outside (20 feet from the door..state law) with the smokers. Tonite I will sit inside and actually enjoy the entertainment! I will meet new people; another benefit to being a non smoker. I am mentally preparing myself right now. I will not smoke. It will be a mental victory over my nicotine addition. I will be sending out the positive vibes for you tomorrow Dee. We are not giving up anything; we are gaining our freedom. new me [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 24 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi New me--you aren't the only one weepy! We just need to remember that our body's are gettin rid of that yuck! Even if it means we cry it out! LOL----whatever it takes right?! Keep the quit newme....you can do it...we all can do it...we just got to keep taking it one day at a time one minute at a time one second at a time whatever it takes! ((((deep breath)))) (a little self talk 4me2)! lol remember your not a lone on your journey! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $148.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

Reading this thread: