Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

I smoke the last cigarette

17 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is true that Love can be blind and deadly,, it is the ultimate "Fatal Attraction" [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 953 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $405 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
  • Quit Meter

$168,940.08

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9142 Hours: 2

Minutes: 46 Seconds: 40

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I smoke the last cigarette it's like say good bye to some one you love. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, I back to smoke after this post but I quit again in 3/2/2007. I want thank by the name julie,imallclear,ssc support team,tutti,callmemommom,katy,stickin to it,phil,dutch fini....for your support. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 130 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey numbfox, How are you doing today? You made it through day 3 (they say the 3's can be tough...3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, etc). Smooth sailing until the weekend? Weekends were tough, too. sleep if you want, warm baths, good book, I'm sure you have read all of the suggestions. Just be good to yourself. You've earned it! Keep posting, we are watching out for you! MomMom [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 624 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $97 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Numbfox, I, too, know exactly how you feel. I felt like I was losing a friend who had been with me through the good and the bad for 40+ years. The first week I still remembered my last smoke, and even went looking for second hand smoke to remind me. By the second week I no longer longed for that reminder... Now starting my third week and I am thrilled that I can walk 100 yards across the parking lot and take 2 flights of stairs while talking and not be out of breath at the top. It's amazing to me. I'm starting to taste a little bit of the freedom they all talk about. Can't wait to see what I can do next week! I have to tell you that this site has saved me many times over. When I got the craves, I came here and read, and read, and read (and ate, and ate, and ate)and started posting. These people are the greatest. Like imallclear said, Trust us... You can do it...if all of us can, so can YOU! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 441 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $67.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome numbfox Bet you won�t miss this unfaithful lover, Keep away from him and stay well! :) best wishes, mitri [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 152 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
  • Quit Meter

$295,191.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5955 Hours: 13

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 21

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Numbfox, Please don't look at your addiction as a love. Look at it as a chain around your lungs. It is weighing you down and not letting you live life to the fullest. Believe me it gets so much easier. Now in the morning I wake up and love life so much. I can breath easier and I don't smell. Yeah :) I was wishing this morning that I would have done this in my 20's or 30's. Oh well, better late than never. Feel free to post often and yell for help. You can find a lot of support here. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 891 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Numbfox, Just wanted to check and see how you are doing. Hopefully all is going well. Remember we are all here for you. The first part is tough but it gets a lot easier. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,004 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $175 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Numbfox, I know how you feel. When I quit I felt so deprived at first. Then I realized that's just the addiction talking. I realized that through the help of my buddies on this site. You've joined a great site here and are part of a wonderful group of people. We're all here to support you in your quit. You know you really haven't said goodbye to an old friend. If that smoke was an old friend, you wouldn't be feeling the need or desire to get rid of him. Right? Keep talking to us and read, read, read. It helps so much. Congrats on making a wonderful decision in your life. Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 476 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 591 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
numbfox We are with you! Use the tools on the right and get in here daily to read and post your frustrations and success. Have you got your plan together? Educate & Prepare...the keys that will help to stay smoke free auntdeb (just don't stop trying....many of us have had to restart those meters) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,219 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $304 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46

Reading this thread: