Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Please come welcome Judiline

17 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have searched every where but cannot find...begin a new discussion lol does not smoking for a half a day make your brain mush? lol Also where do i go to show when I stopped smoking? I stopped 11 o'clock last night but it still says o everything in my quit meter :( I am actually from Ireland and Judiline is a Gaelic name :) ( not taken from judi or Judy or even judithA) its all one word. Thank you so much for introducing yourselves and giving me so much enciouragement! Sadly, I want a cig so bad I feel like I am going crazy :( Judiline
17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I want to say Hi too. The tool program took time to complete but was the best thing I've done - I was unsure (still am) where to go, but don't worry these wonderful people will find you. Good luck and I hope you stay here with me too. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 650 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Judiline Welcome to this wonderful website, everyone here feels like a long time friend. Such a wonderful group of people, everyone cares, there is always someone available when you need help. You have come to the best place. I had some trouble at first too, getting around the site, but with time it gets to be easy. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 245 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $29.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 77 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome and you have come to the right site. Post lots, read more, hang tight, be patient with yourself. Good luck, Keep on keepin' the quit. Wendi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 442 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $68 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/kaitilina/jnwelcomeb_e0.gif[/IMG] You will get the hang of the threads and posts, so don't fret it. I'm so glad you found the SSC. You will find so many great people and lot's of great advice and support. Post often and read as much as you can. Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,287 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $319 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
'Morning Judiline, We're here for you hon. You'll learn how to use this forum real soon and we can't wait to welcome you directly. There are some really great people here who will guide you along the way during your quit. Post soon .. (((((((((hugs))))))))) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,306 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $585 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Judiline. Welcome to the site. Lots of nice people here happy to help you quit while they quit themselves. Case in point, N2K - a nice little quitter if ever there was one :p I hope you'll be able to start posting when you read her note and let us know how you're doing. QM [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,606 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $320 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard Judiline! You'll get this figured out. It takes a bit to learn... And with you quitting smoking emotions are running a bit higher... Take your time, if you can't figure it out go on the Instant Messenger and someone will help you through. Congrats on making the decision to quit smoking! Please remember N.O.P.E. (Not One Puff Even) Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 298 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,442 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2011.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Judiline, Welcome to SSC, you will find lots of support. Hope that you have prepared for you quit. Over to the left look at the program tools. Have a plan, reward yourself when you have come through a difficult situation, or a special milestone. Drink lots of water to flush you body out, chew gum, use hard candy, a straw just to hold in your hand or even in your mouth, a rubber band to keep your hands busy. Busy is the name of the game, so try to stay busy. Do you like music, I love music and it is very therapeutic. I just finished reading a post about favorite music. Judi, it won't take you long to learn how to use this site. Stay strong and really fight for your quit. Go to inspirational emails, and you will find all kinds of help there. Anytime you need help post, you will be surprised what will happen. This is a great group of people and it won't take you long to find this out. Stay close to the site and read and post. I look forward to your next post, and watching your days grow, and you too. Thanks N2K, that is the kind of support I was telling Judi about. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 361 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,152 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1263.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 53 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$229,913.44

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6396 Hours: 5

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 427 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Judiline. Hang in there and come ariound allot so you can get grounded with some of these folks that don;t smoke. They can help us allot if we let them. StuBow [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 72 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
  • Quit Meter

$24,952.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 633 Hours: 3

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: