Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

two day before the quit

17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky - There's absolutely no reason why this can't be your last, forever Quit... bring your toolbox filled with coping skills and distractions and some compassion :) and as long as your desire to Quit is more powerful than your desire to light up, you have it made, hands down! Your past Quits give you amazing information that can support this Quit... I didn't have that - so make sure to utitilze that valuable info to make this one THE one... Blessings and Light :) Healer [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/lilfairy.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 222 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,801 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1032.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[quote] But what I want to learn this time is patience. I understand the rewards of not smoking are more important than a few moments of be uncomfortable. [/quote] Powerful! See you Monday. Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 238 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,965 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1904 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 38 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 154 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sparky we are all in it together. Every One hold hands and jump into the pool... We will be here for you as you for us. NO RAIN NO RAINBOWS [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 154 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sparky I think most of us have been through that shame thing, last year when I was here I felt like I betrayed every one when I didn't make it. It takes a strong person to recognize mistakes, and to see that being honest with ourselves and others is the only way this whole process works. The addiction is sneaky but most people are not like that. It matters not what happened before main thing is to power up for the challenge ahead and get back on the horse so to speak. I think it is proof of the depth of our human spirits to see that we need help and that we really want to not be killing oursleves with the slow suicide of smoking. IT TAKES COURAGE, and there is tons of it on this site. Glad your back Sparky, will send you warm thoughts for Monday.. NO RAIN NO RAINBOWS. Nalu [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 193 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sparky! I'll will definitely be in your corner, wiping your face, giving you water, and cheering you on! Hey, and why wait six months for a reward? Make a plan for daily, weekly and monthly awards while you're at it. You go, girl! Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 669 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 18,753 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2341.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 92 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
  • Quit Meter

$54,839.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 647 Hours: 14

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: