Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

this is a done deal india here I come

17 years ago 0 186 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats always the worst feeling, members are so supportive here and you do have a guilty concious if you slip up!! But chin up you will do it this time!!
17 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sterk, Thanks for your posting to my four week quit. You are off to a good start, I know you will make a go of it this time. You have such a great motivation, trip to India, wow. It will be so nice to beable to enjoy all the sights and activities without sneeking off for a smoke, to say nothing about how much better you'll feel. I have a lot more energy now, I can go all day with out feeling tired. Before I would crash at about 1:00p and realy want a nap. Not now. Remember deep breathing helps. When you feel the crave. breath deeply for severaly minitus. This will postpone your reaching for a cig. long enough to get past the crave. We are with you, Red [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 592 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $195.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sterk It sounds like you learned from your mistake. That is the reason why we make mistakes to learn. I love that you and Sparky, have dusted yourself off. Picked yourself up, and ready to dive right back into battle. Way to go you guys. I have said it before, WE ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR. Go End of Summer Quiters Grace
17 years ago 0 227 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
and so it is princess love maya she is the strenght of wisdom went and say her about 2 years ago she rocks
  • Quit Meter

$163,490.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6103 Hours: 14

Minutes: 4 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

THANKS PRINCESS YOU ARE THE BEST ALWAYS THERE FOR EVEYONE THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.
  • Quit Meter

$163,490.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

ok group it is 10:08 California time. I am getting ready to quit once again. I have my 3 month ticket 2 india already booked and I have to do it can't take the long flight. I have to do it this time am I ready ya baby I am ready. This last fall was the worst but I learned alot. 1. I learned that when I smoked after 21 days that I felt like sh*** and that every musle in my body ached and my head hurt, must be toxic for me. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. that I need to believe in something ( my self) 3. That I need to stay out of dangerous situations. (bars) 4. that I need to take deep breaths before I make the decison to smoke. think thing through 5. that I should stop reading and start posting. 6. that all it takes is one. and it really only takes one my gosh 7. that i am an addict and need to start thinking like I am a person who can change my thinking. 8 that I am going to do this once and for all you guys really help me I am sorry I let everyone down but most of all myself that is the person I have to wake up with every morning. I am done as of now. here we go. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$163,490.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,525 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $281.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[center][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/princessceleste_2006/ththegift_tle.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center]History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.[/center] Maya Angelou
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/princessceleste_2006/hugs8-1.gif[/IMG] Sterk, You have everything in place and we will all be here with you every step of the way. Beleive in you Sterk, i know you can do it. PrincessC :) x
17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sterk you can do this....you have really prepared yourself. I also am going on a flight but in about 6 weeks and I am so looking forward to it now, it's an all day thing and I was dreading the flight because I would be wanting a smoke. So now we can sit back and relax and enjoy the flight because we DON'T smoke anymore... Stay with us and together we can do this. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 604 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14

Reading this thread: