Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Freeatlast - hope that's what you will make happen for yourself. Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking with us!!!! [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/lar6.gif[/IMG] CobenFan (Christine M) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 704 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $143.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
18 years ago 0 107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
freeatlast, Sorry your thread got away from us...everyone really does try hard to keep up with the new members..but occasionally a new member will get past us. Congratulations on your decision to quit. I did the very same thing...stayed up till the last second to get in just one more puff. There is so much anxiety and anticipation when we make the decision to quit. You will find great information here to help you in your journey to quit smoking and you will find the members here to be wonderfully supportive! Glad to have you aboard...hop right in and believe with all your being that you CAN do this! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 373 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $59.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome freeatlast, we are happy that you choose to join SSC, you will find the support that you are looking for.... Stay close and post and read, that will help you so much. This is a bumpy ride but you can do it. I also used the patch and really had little or no cravings. So I'm wishing you the same result.... We look forward to your post and watching those days mount up.... Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 118 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,017 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $413 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
  • Quit Meter

$230,131.13

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6402 Hours: 7

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 5

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Freeatlast, a big welcome and cograts on finding us all here it really makes a difference. Come here often and let us know how you are getting on. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 89 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,070 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �222.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Freeatlast. Congrats on your decision to quit. Great Choice! I used the patch myself for 8 weeks with great results. Look at them stats of mine!! I'm sure you'll do great too. Remember to keep busy and be prepared. Check out the tools offered on the left. Very helpful.Post as often as you need, lots of great, helpful people here. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,984 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1029.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Free at last, How are you doing today? Are you feeling a little nervous? becomming a little scared? Starting to wonder if this is the right time? Relax, all those things are normal. We have each one been through them and will be right here to help when you deciede to reach out for help. Come along in and read everything, Spending your time in here really helps to get through the first couple of days. Getting free of Nicotine is a hard job, but from this side, just let me tell you that it is worth every second that you go through. Its a long journey, but you are started now...your going to make some great friends. Good Luck! Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 306 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,348 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $872.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
18 years ago 0 941 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey everybody we have a new quitter on the site. Here's the context of the post: ++++ hi everyone. my name is free at last. and i just signed up to this program. it seems to me that anything to help me quit is a good thing so, why not? i've been smoking for about 25 years and have tried to quit twice. my quit date is tomorrow and i'm finding that i don't want to go to sleep so that i can smoke as much as possible before the big day. i'm going to be using the patch andi am also going to weekly counseling at the tobacco treatment center. any advice and all support is welcome. glad you're here!!!!! ++++ It's way down in another post and it is easy to miss. I wanted to make sure we all got a chance to offer our support and that Freeatlast didn't think we were ignoring them. Welcome aboard Freeatlast - Good luck on the quit. Commit yourself to doing this and you will succeed. There's no way you can lose if you just don't light up. Promise you'll come here and post then wait for a reply before you lose the quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,075 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $501.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$100,007.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9159 Hours: 3

Minutes: 27 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cy, Thank you for welcoming our new member! This is great support and it helps new members to feel welcome :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: