Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,518 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

100 days

12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's when you make it through the hardest of situations without smoking that make you realize, you really DON'T need it.. The closer it gets to Christmas the more i realize "Smoking was never for me".. Just did it because i thought it was the cool thing to do. 
12 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've taken my responses in chunks, because I was worried about being logged off.

ejya, hopefully you already know our bond.  Dave, you know too.  You both have continued to inpire me.

Last but not least.....  Thank you Jan!  You have also been there for a long time.  I needed you, and still do.

I'm worried about being logged off again!   I have a few words for the new people.
And Jim :)  I'll take you up on that drink.  Cutie Patootie!

Rock!  Going to s.f. next week!  You better be wearing a speedo goober, with a hoody, and a snow throw.   If you plan on coming soon, the weather here is crazy.  70 mile per hour winds, and 36 degree mornings, with 70 degree days.  And thank you for contiuing to support my quit.

you truly are a rock.
love you guys!  I'm up way past my bedtime.

nonic-- without you, where would tons of us be?  Despite your longevity, you continue to be here.  I only know because I've been trying to quit for so long.  You have helped so many people, including me.  Bless you for being there.

Kristen, it turns out that one of my secrets to success was the dumb gum.  There were many more motivators-- my dad is first, not letting myself feel obligated to anyone was second-- except my job and my little guy, and my dad, and then my mom when she broke her knee.........  guess I didn't do so well there.

But I didn't smoke. 

Ashley, you've known me for a long time.  And you've never judged.  I have watched your responses to others, and appreciate what you've had to say to me. 
12 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Deb...those 100 plus days are looking pretty awesome.  Good for you.  One day at time...we can do anything!!!!!

Keep going strong!
Cheers, Jan
12 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Atta Girl!!

Keep dem eyes on the prize!!

Best,
Pen

• Quit Meter

$56,782.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1124 Hours: 16

Minutes: 50 Seconds: 57

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Deb!  I hope your 100 day Cruise landed you on the tropical beach of your choice with your tan cabana boys in grass skirts all ready to hand the suntan oil, bonbons and coconut rum over to the buff speedo guys waiting for you on the beach.  I didn't know the cruise had additional adventures lined up for the 100 day beach party, but Rock apparently has been on these cruises before so is up to speed (o) on the the protocol.  Whew!  Lucky for you - that's covered!  LOL Great quit to date Deb.  Looks good on you.  Eyja 
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Deb, you've given yourself the best birthday gift, the gift of 101 days not smoking!  Congratulations!  Now make sure you properly reward yourself too!  I'll notify the speedo guys to meet you on the beach to celebrate!  LOL!  I'm so happy to see that all that life is throwing your way hasn't interferred with your quit.  I'll let you know the next time I'm in your neck of the woods and maybe we can toast your success in person!  Until then, here's to the next 101 smoke free days, and beyond!
12 years ago 0 639 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YAY!  It is great to hit the big 100!!!!!  You're on the cruise now.....Keep your focus and resolve strong, Deb.  You're doing it and those 100 days look so very good on you.

Keep the Quit,

Dave
  • Quit Meter

$50,480.15

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1124 Hours: 14

Minutes: 51 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Deb!!!

Huge congrats on reaching this milestone once again!  I'm really proud of you!!!  Time for a party on the lido deck and I'm first in line to treat you to a beverage of your choice!!!  

Cheers!!!

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,265.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 10

Minutes: 55 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter