Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Impalamania just crossed the 2 years mark

13 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats!!!! What a great milestone to be celebrating! Hope you have a fun and exciting reward planned!!!!!!
13 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats!!!! What a great milestone to be celebrating! Hope you have a fun and exciting reward planned!!!!!!
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry I am so late, but congratulations on 2 years.  It has been fun seeing you go day by day and not smoke.  Amazing!!

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratlulations on 2 years smober Dave. This is a huge milestone to pass. Hope it didn't hurt ? Excellent for you. breather
13 years ago 0 230 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 2  years!  Wonderful!!! 
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dave, congrats on two smoke free years!  What a wonderful milestone!  Thanks for all of your support to all of us over the past two years!  I know you are very good with rewards, so I hope you have a wonderful reward planned to celebrate!  Here's to the next two smoke free years, and beyond!
13 years ago 0 639 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks, Christinas....for the note...AND for the kicks in the pants along the way.  You have been a great quit buddy and helped me to 'lighten up' in this journey to keep from lighting up!

Charm....you have a great quit going, too!  And there's ALWAYS time for a Margarita!!!! My treat.....

Cameless and Brenda....you have become staunch supporters of many a quitter.  Thank you for your encouragement!

Lainey, Nonic and Alohakeia.....You are three old pros with excellent support prose!  Thank you for helping to make this journey so enlightening and meaningful!  You helped this old addict look into his soul and open his heart!

Dawn.....you are off to a great start.....hold on tight and enjoy the freedom ride!  It is a hoot!!!!

I read tonight that your chance of achieving long-term success with quitting tobacco increases significantly after two years. That is encouraging, but must also stay on guard.  Always be aware!!!!

If you're thinking about quitting smoking, there is no time like the present to get started. Change begins with a single first step. Start your quit today....and

Keep the Quit,

Dave

• Quit Meter

$50,633.91

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1128 Hours: 2

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is so great, Impalimania! Congratulations!!!!
13 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hip Hip Hooray!!!  Way to go.  I hope you are enjoying your accomplishment!  Keep the quit.
Dawn
13 years ago 0 880 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Impaliamania

Two trips around the sun...You should be very proud of that accomplishment, its not an easy thing to do...

stay well

nonic
  • Quit Meter

$66,727.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1376 Hours: 22

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 12

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter