Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,546 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

CVDEB is on the cruise ship

14 years ago 0 967 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Deb,

I am sorry I missed this!!  Congratulations lady, your doing fantastic and it sounds like you really felt the freedom on your vacation.  Isn't it great? 

Way to go...high five and a big hug!!!!!!

Kelly

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 7/12/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 798
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 23,940
Amount Saved: $2,992.50
Life Gained:
Days: 66 Hrs: 9 Mins: 57 Seconds: 23

14 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:)  Moss.  Talk about a motivator.  If you were to throw that offer out there to everyone, we would all surely reach 100 days.  I'll meet you on the beach.  Better start practicing.

The view is lookin' good from here Carlos!  A whole lot better than the first two weeks for sure.  Thank you Jim!  Very excited to reach this milestone and I appreciate your support.

xo
deb

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 7/21/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 58
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 1,392
Amount Saved: $556.80
Life Gained:
Days: 6 Hrs: 0 Mins: 12 Seconds: 11

14 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Deb!!!

Welcome back and congratulations!!!  I'll just wander over yonder to the bar to treat you to a festive beverage!!!  You  deserve it!!!  Enjoy the cruise on to the beach!!!

Jim

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/5/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 560
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 14,000
Amount Saved: $2,310.00
Life Gained:
Days: 94 Hrs: 23 Mins: 9 Seconds: 5

• Quit Meter

$44,310.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1060 Hours: 13

Minutes: 47 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

14 years ago 0 90 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcme aboard Deb...Glad you had a great time with the family, now just like back on the lounger and enjoy the veiw.......Enjoy the quit!!!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 7/1/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 77
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 1,925
Amount Saved: $577.50
Life Gained:
Days: 11 Hrs: 13 Mins: 47 Seconds: 3

14 years ago 0 649 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there Deb..........

Sorry I'm a bit late myself for your cruise but look at you go.  I'm so happy you are feeling good and are doing well.  I promise I will "Cabana" for you but you have to land on the beach first.

Congrats Deb !!!!!!!!!!!!

Moss

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 11/19/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 667
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 10,005
Amount Saved: $2,251.13
Life Gained:
Days: 108 Hrs: 18 Mins: 17 Seconds: 17

14 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All!!!!!

I'm doing great, but have been on vacation.  An amazing vacation.  I don't think I've ever laughed that hard for so long in my life.  My immediate family was together for the first time in 14 years for my father's 70th birthday.  He is the only one in the family that still smokes. 

I water skied, swam, cooked, had a glass of wine, laughed.... no t.v., no cell reception and no phone and surrounded by my children and family.  I feel like a new person.  It reaffirmed my quit for sure.  We were at Bass Lake just outside of Yosemite.  Amazingly clear waters and clean air.

I'm so happy to be on the ship!  I'm sorry I'm late for my own party!  I don't know why I keep thinking this, but I keep thinking the ship is at 60 days.  So I was happily surprised to see that I'm on it.

Mr. Q, you continue to be my quit buddy and inspiration.  Thank you Cameless.  I appreciate your support too!  Jan, you also are an amazing inspiration.  596 days looks good on you girl!  Brenda, your post meant especially much.  You are an amazing source of strength here for me and for lots of other people.  Thank you.  Hi Bug!  I hope your new car is running well.  I think of you often when I'm commuting :)  You are doing so well too and I love hearing from you.  Tresa, what can any of us say about those stats and the fact that you still check in on us newbies.  Thank you thank you thank you.  You show us that long term quits can be done.  Hi Breanne!  My reward for 50 days was spending some precious time with my family.  That's the stuff that really matters.  Tabby, I'm on your tail :)  Can't wait to finally make it to the beach.  This time I'm going to make it!  Rock, you truly are amazing.  Despite everything you are going through, you still find the time and energy to boost the rest of us up.  Love you dearly.  And thank you.  Dave.... thank you for remembering.  I haven't been posting as much as I should.  Mostly cause I'm doing okay, but more because life is busy. 

It really does keep getting better and better.  If I had been smoking I could never have spent 12 hours out on a little boat with a group of non-smokers..... let alone pulled myself up on ski's at my age!  What a change in such a short amount of time.  This trip allowed me to live life as it should be lived: as a full participant.  You all know what I mean.  When we were smoking, we couldn't.

love to you all........ hey cabana boys, a special shout out to you too.  Moss, Dave, Mr. Q, Rock.... any other boys that feel like strutting their stuff are welcome.  Girls, just sit back and enjoy :) 

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Deborah

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 7/21/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 57
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 1,368
Amount Saved: $547.20
Life Gained:
Days: 5 Hrs: 20 Mins: 48 Seconds: 30

14 years ago 0 303 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Deb!  You are doing awesome.  Keep up the great work.

Mr Q

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/4/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 406
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 9,744
Amount Saved: $3,045.00
Life Gained:
Days: 45 Hrs: 6 Mins: 31 Seconds: 28

• Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

14 years ago 0 410 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Deb,
You're cruising right along at 50 days!
Keep up that great quit!
cameless

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 12/17/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 637
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 15,925
Amount Saved: $5,295.06
Life Gained:
Days: 121 Hrs: 14 Mins: 38 Seconds: 58

14 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Deb!!!!!  50 days is awesome.  Keep that quit going strong.

Cheers,
Jan

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/27/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 596
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 14,900
Amount Saved: $4,917.00
Life Gained:
Days: 69 Hrs: 22 Mins: 11 Seconds: 20

14 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yippity!

My Milage: