Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,534 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

The Daily Stats

16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dave Mr Ed usually posts a daily list, entitled something like "Monday's Marvelous Quiiters'", "Tuesday's Terrific Quitters," etc. and highlights one special quitter for reaching a milestone like one month or 100 days. He's taking a few days off to re-evaluate whether to continue. We are hoping he does. So.....if you see a thread with that kind of titel, all you have to do is post in there and ask him to add your name. He also usually posts a weekly "List of Quitters" and occasionally a "Join the Quit Train" thread, and you can join there as well. This is for you and anyone else who wants to see their name in lights...the more the merrier :) btw, Congrats on those 12 days!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 295 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,800 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,006.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
16 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
As a newbie I've got to say I can't find Mr Ed's daily stats. Am I just being really thick? Any help please? So I can't really answer Mr Ed's question, except that it sounds a great idea and I wish I could find them. I'm finding this quitting quite tough and any motivation would be welcome. I'm sure having my name up in lights would help, as well as seeing how the rest of us are doing. Any clues would be appreciated. Dave [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]12/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �82.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Misty, I wish! No, I was thinking about that Jodi Foster movie and feeling envious of that quiet space with the air-con and the food and the toilet i think I'd movemy bed in there and just shut out the world until my time lock said that I could go out smoke-free in two weeks.... did she have a shower while she was in there??? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/17/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] -125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $-56.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] -70008
16 years ago 0 591 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You have a panic room? I'd so be locked up in it all the time if I had a panic room! [/Jealous] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 542 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40,650 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10,162.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
Mr Ed, mail me the 5 grand that you've saved not smoking so I can buy a time lock for my Panic Room.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/17/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] -150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $-67.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] -89500
16 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok Llama, seeing that it's you! ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 696 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 20,880 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �5,220.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 113 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
Mr Ed, I haven't even quit yet (Jan 17th on Champix) but I have looked at the stats you've put out and I agree with everybody that the work you put into it is well worth while... I'm going to need every bit of information and places to seek help when I quit on the 17th Jan.... the Stats will be a first stop for me too... hope you stay with it for us.... Thanks [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/17/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] -150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $-67.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] -90126
16 years ago 0 1056 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mr Ed I've been hanging around here for nine months now and I can safely say that the Stats Parade is one of the first things I look at when I log on and I log on almost every day. I always thought that everyone else did the same - I mean check out the Stats - so I was kind of surprised to find you so down about the whole thing when it is obvious that you do a fantastic job and one which I for one am always reassured by. Someone else here said maybe the recent lack of response has been because of the holidays but also I too think that the site takes a bit of navigating around at first and it is not always clear exactly what to do to participate fully if that's what you want to do. This site is massively important to so many who've quit smoking with it's help and your contribution to that is enormous. Gen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 288 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,608 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,440.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 39 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
16 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ed, I don't come around as often anymore, but when I do drop in... your stats post is usually one I look for. Whether you decide to go ahead with it any longer is up to you. Regardless of what you decide... you've shown a huge devotion to the members here at SSC. Thank-you so much for that!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 309 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,725 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,858.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 50 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well what do you think? Lots of us want you to continue if you don't mind. Not sure how you could work it, but maybe you could condense a weeks worth in one post, so it would free up some of your time. I know it is a lot of work for you, just a thought. I am trying to remember when there wasn't your list, hummmmmmmmmmmm. (((HUGS))) Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 254 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,540 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $381.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56

Reading this thread: