Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Hall Of Fame Recipient for April 2006

18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words. Josie, becoming a member of the hall of fame here is truly an honor. This site and all of you have changed my world. You have all taught me to believe in myself and that I can do the impossible. I would not be here today if it were not for all of you. Thank you Ladybugg, Luna, UFO and Jags for leading the way and being my mentors. Thank you Duffis, Rusty, Hummy, Shevie, and especially Joe for always encouraging me and for being a light on a path that was once so very dark to me. My world is a brighter place because of you and you are all very special to me. Thank you Kitty, Bogbott, Cuddles, Brent, and Redrosie, for pushing from behind and keeping me going. Janet and Penquin, you have both struggled so much but I know you are going to make this quit stick. Your attitudes are exactly what you need to get you through. 4mygirls, Sheila, Chicken, Met, NSAgirl, Kimi, Jessiemarie, Oinkoink Lana, Polly, ItsIronic and Bambi� you are all early in your quits but are doing a fine job. If I can help you in any way I�m more than happy to. Ron, Riverdaleman, Sunshine and Healer� you have the knowledge of the inner strength it takes to win this battle, keep sharing that with the others. And of course my fellow Smobers: Peanut, Pam, Sweetpea, and all the others.. where would I be without you guys. I will never forget those early days with all of you because you are what got me through it. My dear Mr. Smoggs�I have green lights now and I will always be your lady. This has been an amazing journey and I can finally see my life heading in a new direction. The road I�m traveling now is full of hope and happiness. I thank each and every one of you for the role you played in helping me find it. It is very moving to be included with the distinct members of the Hall of Fame of this site. It is truly an honor. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 279 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,591 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $976.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
18 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yeaaaaa.......Three Cheers for our very own "LADY" [color=Red][size=4][center]CONGRATULATIONS !!!!![/center][/size][/color] [color=Red][size=4][center]CONGRATULATIONS !!!!![/center][/size][/color] [color=Red][size=4][center]CONGRATULATIONS !!!!![/center][/size][/color] Lady, Congratulations on being the Hall of Fame Recipient for April....You have made it through some tuff times and have grown soooo much from them...I'm sure everyone else is as proud of you as I am.... Luv, ~SweetPea~ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/29/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 218 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,627 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $978.82 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
18 years ago 0 210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 309 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,187 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1390.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, What a ride this has been! Ups and downs and all kinds of twists and turns! I can't think of a better person to receive this award than you! You have constantly supported, encouraged, inspired, motivated and challenged people to do their very best in this fight against this horrible addiction. There is no better supporter on this site than you... I honestly believe that! I started this journey 12 days before you did and I remember when you first came to this site. I just knew from reading your early posts that you would make it through! Even when you were low and depressed and thought that this hell we call quitting would never end, you STILL were able to be positive about the whole thing and showed a dedication that has inspired so many. You still inspire us all and I can't imagine a better candidate for this award. There's no way to say thank you for all that you have done for me and so many others on this site, but I will try. [size=4][color=purple]THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/congratulations.gif[/IMG] Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 159 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,988 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $656.67 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Baloons, Stars, Horns... they are not enough. I can't do the pictures and flowers that everyone else does because I am old and computers were born after me. So congratulations... I drew this really nice picture for you. Now to figgure out how to clean wax pencil off my monitor screen. You done good! Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 282 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,788 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $803.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
18 years ago 0 563 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, Congratulations on being selected for membership to this awesome club the SSC created for us! You are one of a kind and one of the finest quitters and people on this site. I'm very proud of you. This is a well deserved honor for you and I wish you nothing but the very best in your quit and in your life. I look forward to celebrating your upcoming 1 year anny. [b][color=Purple]Be Strong. Be Smart. Be Quit[/color] [color=black]Joe[/color] [size=3][color=Blue]Knowledge Replaces Fear[/color][/size] [size=2][color=purple]Hoping for success without hard work is like trying to harvest without planting.[/color][/size] [size=2][color=black]Illegitimus non carborundum est[/color][/size][/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 325 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,148 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $796.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 57 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$36,330.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9767 Hours: 15

Minutes: 52 Seconds: 43

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, congratulations seems so insufficient. You are such a staple, such a comfort, such an inspiration to everyone here. [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/agildog/econgrat10.gif[/IMG] Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 317 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,341 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1204.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 59 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
18 years ago 0 205 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady: Thank you for all that you do. You deserve this honor. Congratulations! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,901 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $340.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
18 years ago 0 989 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady - this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO deserved! Congratulations!! [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/bbeplayaluna/BigApplause.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 355 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,877 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1242.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$794,727.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5682 Hours: 17

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 1

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1306 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are more than deserving of this merit. You are truly an inspiration and Thank You. Congratulations, Lady! It's a choice! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 222 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $92 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
  • Quit Meter

$330,379.58

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6026 Hours: 11

Minutes: 27 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: