Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Hall Of Fame Recipient for April 2006

18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ooooops guess its not one year yet But you still deserve Roses [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/throse6.gif[/IMG] Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,065 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $190.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations ONE YEAR is Awesome Thanks so much for being Here. Your support and advice has helped alot of quitters here. Especially Me. [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/thROSESP12.gif[/IMG] Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,065 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $190.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well does that mean you have to pass on your broom to another! i will now bow and pay homage to the bestest lady on the site! i wish i could do something for you ,like take you out to lunch ,but all these miles get in the way! well done ,you deserve it. love jan xxx
18 years ago 0 148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats to you Lady! You have been a huge inspiration to me and to everyone here at the SCC. You are always there for us, and you always remember everyone's milestones. I cannot think of a more fitting recipient! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/16/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 201 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,423 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1326.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh my! What a wonderful surprise! :8o: <--- that's my surprised look. The 'heart' of the SSC is N da hall. :) [b]CONGRATULATIONS!!!![/B] No doubt you earned it. You have worked the night shift for months~lol I am really proud for (and of) you Lady. :) *really proud* -- Tks again for keeping up w/ me and my family (everyone is doing well now) AND Thank you to U (and Shevie) for letN everyone know I WASN'T sleeping with the nicodemon again. :p Congratulations girl! :) [color=blue]~[font=Arial]all the best[/font][/color] [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6922/n3us.gif[/img][size=3][color=blue]2[/color][/size][img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2344/k6ob.gif[/img] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 238 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,257 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1190 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
18 years ago 0 389 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Lady! Awesome accomplishment!!! N.O.P.E. Janet [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 92 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,853 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $276 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
18 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady - It couldn't have happened to a better person. YOu are so deserving of this award. I am tickled pink for you. Congratulations and thank you Lady for being who you are and giving so much of yourself to help everyone including me, big time. Love Zookie
18 years ago 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi My Lady, Im sorry for being late as is usual for me on the SSC nowadays. :eg: Its because Im not around here much though as you know, I occasionally drop in to see if there is any news of old friends, the �Smobers�. I admit that I am not surprises to see this announcement, simply because if anyone deserves it, I think it is you. I am delighted to read of your award, and I am even happier to read that you are still quit. From your very first day, you rallied round the forum collecting and supporting scared newbies, forming a band called the Smobers, and leading them to the Century Club. I know because I was one of that merry band. In fact, Im proud to say that I am still one, Im still smober My Lady. I cannot take all the credit for my quit. I know that if it were not for the Smobers, I would more than likely be back on the fags a long time ago. I would like to give you my personal thanks and congratulations on your achievements, you were certainly one of my inspirations on my journey :) Thanks for being My Lady .. From an old Smober and friend, Smogsliftin . [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 303 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,069 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1454.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 50 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
N2K...so good to see you girl! I have missed you so much. Glad everyone is doing better. Yep...the Hall of Fame.. can you believe it? Me the whinny, sniveling, depressed, queen of the pity pot lunatic.... LOL. You calling me the heart of the SSC really puts a smile on my face. Thank you so much my friend. I always feel special around you guys and that is a good feeling. Cheryl.. I hope the wax came off of your screen :) Zookie... I miss you too. Wow.. This is like meeting up with old friends. Thanks again everyone. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 288 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,779 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1008 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just wanted to add to this thread before I copy it over to my quit diary that life is good. This has been an incredible week for me. After many months of being depressed and fighting for my quit, I can honestly say I am happy. I still have a long way to go but I�m looking back over the last 9 + months of this journey and I am amazed at what I have accomplished. I never could have done it without all of you. Those of you new in your quits wondering if it is worth it or if it ever gets better, let me tell you�It is so awesome. Words cannot describe the freedom. My entire world is better and it has been worth every tear I have cried. There is a quitting process that is really hard but if you just keep putting one foot in front of the other�you will make it. Thank you again for this recognition, my fellow quit family members. You have touched my heart and have no idea how much it means to me. No Smoking Allowed! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 281 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,634 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $983.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37

Reading this thread: