Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

A little help here

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How are we today? Please know that you can contact us via feedback for any technical issues that you might have. We will try and assist you as best as possible and walk you through any issue you may have. I think the members took care of the rest! Hope your day is brighter :) Josie
16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unhooked, I just read your post of the 26th of how stressed you were, what a hard time you were having, sorry I just read it but I do now send lots of hugs straight to you! I am having a hard time also that is why I am up so late, can't sleep and of course the more tired I get the worse I feel, oh so confusing!!!!! hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,860 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $155.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes it is & thsnk you & your flowers for helping out. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats better!! me xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 293 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,446 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,538.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 57 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Thanks for the hugs mercy. No, it wasn't anything you said, I don't think you could say an unkind thing if you had to. Everything is brighter today, had a great day watching my daughter dance & shopping with my sister. I feel really good. Thanks again, everyone. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unhooked. This is the second important post I missed. Where the heck am I. I'm so sorry. I don't know what post your talking about.........(sure hope it wasn't something I said :( ) Anyway... You just wrote me such a nice post....and to think I missed yours yesterday. I went to bed early last night. Maybe that's why. I just got on the puter now. Well....here is some huggs......(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) will that get you through? Your doing great. Every time you say "NO" you get stronger. Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 126 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,520 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $563.22 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
Good morning, Dee & Lainey. I'm much better today, just checking in quickly before my daughter's dance recital. It will be nice to not worry about running out for a smoke between numbers or wonder if the people sitting near me can smell it. My sister quit recently as well (& lost about 20 pounds doing it. I hate her) & this will be the first time we've done something together as non-smokers. Thanks for the support everyone! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
G'Morning! Hope you're better today Unhooked! Draw Club is twelve women, we throw $25.00 in a hat each month and draw out one name who gets the $300.00 to spend on herself, kind of a forced savings. Whoever wins hosts the following month. Some people call it clothes party club. I won last month. I have been in this group for about 16 years. It began as an evening out for busy Moms to have a break and just continued from there. So I had a housefull of noisey women and we enjoyed a few cocktails and hor'derves. It is always fun! How is it going today? There's lots of ups & downs the first few weeks, so hang in there. Am here for ya! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,075 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $875.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 86 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, don't even think of leaving this site. We need you for support and we'll be there for you. Guess yours was the first post I read when I found this site back in April, and at that time we hadn't set our start date yet. I just knew we had to support each other since we were both in the same fix. You've stepped way out ahead of me, when cigs got too expensive (don't blame you) and your doing so good. Soon I will have 14 smoke free days. Hang in there unhooked, You've come too far to go back now. Stay with us, We need you at the treehouse and you need us. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Hey, guys. I didn't sleep much but I didn't smoke at all. Way better today, going back to bed soon. Thanks for being there. The problem is with my computer, Aloha. I know because I can launch IM at work & not at home. Thanks again! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44

Reading this thread: