Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

60 day downers

17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi MomMom, That's right, you are a non-smoker and we don't buy cigarettes. Smile Smile Smile. It will pass, just let me know if you need to borrow the dishes. ((((((((hugs)))))))))) Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,896 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $329 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CMMM and (my neighbor) KY......Golly, that is such a hang your head and cry time that I remember oh-so-well! Please stay strong and committed to your quit. Recognize that you are in a precarious and vulnerable spot in your quit and make a double-dog-dare ya or die pinky promise that you will NOT under ANY circumstances smoke. Remember NOPE! It gets better and better....I promise. Keep the quit! (((hugs))) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 223 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,190 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1784 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi ,I know how you feel, I have the same feeling sometimes but never ever want to have to go back to the begining weeks again. This feeling is nothing compared to how those days, hours and minutes were. Most the time I can get busy on something else and get past the feeling. Keep up the good work! Kygirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 73 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,844 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $292 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I have to say that my quit has been pretty manageable. And it still is, but I 'itch' this week. It's like a day old skeeter bite that starts up again each time you touch it. It hollers for a little bit, and then calms down and is gone. That's kind of how this week has been with the smoking. I am not craving, just wishin the dam skeeter bite would go away. I hear this is common at around 60 days, and it's nothing I can't handle, but it is annoying! Today I was at the store where I used to buy my smokes, and thinkin "gee, I should buy a pack for old times sake, and only smoke one and throw the pack away". [color=red]"No, you can't do that, you don't smoke any more and you know that one just won't be enough, not when you have a whole pack"[/color] [color=green]"besides being ****** off at yourself, there are friends at the SSC who would be so disappointed"[/color] Just wanted you to know that I thought of you all today (esp. Legend...I had a 'mini' road trip today)and I didn't smoke. Just don't be surprised if it happens to you. Nance [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,940 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $310.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23

Reading this thread: