Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Taking a break

17 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OK If all goes as planned I'll be here - My quit meter just running like crazy ! Have a great, safe & fun healthy break. Thanx to you successful "elders" of the group each day -- you are so positive & inspiring. I.m so glad you're here....... so come back the same way you left, but better! Have a super holiday!
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will be away after today until October 9th(Ihavent stopped quitting and will not)If I do get a chance to log in I will but its unlikely as I will really be 'on the beach' When I get back I am going to post you my quit meter cant wait!!!! Should be in the 60's or something by then. All of you newbies behave yourselves and all of you oldies keep an eye on them!!! Maria be a good girl!!! Phil xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 687 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �153 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
Hi I missed the crack about cheap fags in Turkey. I understand what you mean this time(Even if it did take me 5 weeks to work out what bump meant). Fags is a common word for cigarettes here in uk!! Just found out that bars and restaurants in Spain have booted old Nick!!! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 688 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �153 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
Aint bin to Sarfend for years no yer Spain mate!(Costa Packet) You look after the newbies any slips and they are in big trouble Cheers Phil
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
While the cats away...... :p Will be no smoking here Captn PrincessC :) Keep smilin Phil :)
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gonnadoit that was Jacko from Rosie's bar
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil, vacations can be a test, have you thought of a back up plan . Say you feel like smoking,and you can't collect on hugs and kisses cause your wife is shopping and you're right beside a cigarette store , what are you going to do? If you tell a perfect stranger you need a hug cause you just quit smoking, they might call Gonnadoit or Peppermint and you'll be in big big trouble, if I were you I would really prepare myself for this vacation. ;pMarie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,371 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $364 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Have a great time at the beach Phil, and remenber N.O.P.E. Stay strong Sullydog [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,332 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $510 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We'll miss you, Phil! Have a wonderful time, and we'll keep an eye on things here for you! Be strong, do what you need to protect that great quit! Andrea :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,948 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $460.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, that's good news about the restaurants and bars! Takes that temptation away! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,949 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $460.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12

Reading this thread: