Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,523 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

Yesterday at the gym

17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
it was the first day of this week. I didn't want to go..i felt lazy,i felt like i wanted to pamper myself all last days. so i prefered going shopping,i went to look for a new car,went out with friends.Last night i went. Thought it was not a good idea to stay away from it for too long. i talked with some people there-where women to be honest-and everybody was like, [i]I want to lose 4-5-6 pounds and i can't[/i] .. i'm not alone in this world. These 4-5 pounds are so difficult to lose. we talked a lot..laughed about it...commented on how we feel. I worked out for an hour..and then i played tennis for another hour. It felt so good!!!This morning i feel lighter LOL This afternoon i will go again for 30mins of jet vibe( like power plate) maybe after one week of not really moving,now something will change...hmmm.... *crossing fingers* [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 371 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �111 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's what I'm hoping for, too Kate. Maybe it'll give us the boost we need. Either way I'm really enjoying the exercise, so even if I don't lose the weight (gasp) I'm still in better shape than I was. Andrea [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,286 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $541.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kate, Exercise is always a great motivator and can keep you healthy and strong. You get so much energy from any activity, that it is hard to stop! Check with your doctor before trying anything vigorous and know that this is a great distraction for your quit :) Keep Strong, Josie ______________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: