Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,518 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

thoughts

17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been spending the day reading some of my old posts and a journal I have been keeping the last several years. It has been a so so day. I came across a post that Butterfly Swimmer has and it was a post from someone who posted it to me when a left a month ago. What is strange is when I was reading my old post I sent that to my email today so I could keep it. Then I started feeling a little stressed, don't know why but just started thinking, which is bad for me. So I came here to read and came across a post from Sharon: ________________________________________________________________ On day 16 now and I feel all strange today. I feel like I did on day 1 & 2 - all spaced out, tired and I'm also bored with not smoking. That said, I will not smoke today because the thought of starting over makes me feel even wearier. ___________________________________________________________________ Now how strange is that. That is exactly how I am feeling. So I guess if you need help just come here and read. It doesn't have to be current, just read. What I was trying to do was find out my mind set when I quit and when I went back. These days are a slippery slope for me and I just wanted to see what I posted and what I wrote. I promise not to smoke, I just wanted to see what I had done in the past so I do not repeat it. That said I hope everyone is have a good day. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 157 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 340 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sparky It's Sharon here. Glad my words connected with you friend. Sometimes this is soooo hard I litterally have my head in my hands. And then on the other hand it is so simple - nothing to loose, everything to gain. Quite the paradox isn't it. We are human, life gets in the way of our perfect plans and good intentions. In the end we all know what we need to do. It's the follow through that is the challenge. The good news is everyone here is standing up to that challenge. Lets rejoice in the support and solidarity that we lend each other - we are a great community. Standing beside you and wishing you well Sharon Belfast [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 178 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �45.73 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24

Reading this thread: