Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,545 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Wierd and hard day

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I feel blah at times too Nascarfan. Try to remember that 'this too shall pass'. This new life of ours ... what to do with ourselves? lol If you need to talk ... I'm here ... I added to you my messenger ... but never see you logged on. I don't know if my messenger is working. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 348 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $44 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
  • Quit Meter

$54,501.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5956 Hours: 2

Minutes: 33 Seconds: 24

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 385 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Nascar! You deserve at least a 36 dollar reward! :) lol [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 173 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $28 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$44,963.82

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5157 Hours: 23

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nascarfan, Yes - you're having a bad day. Try to stay strong - I've noticed how you've been strong enough to help others here - look after yourself; perhaps now is the time when YOU need some support from us Take care Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 99 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,988 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �742.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Breaking free....my messanger won't work. I don't know if you got my last one trying to explain what was going on but I am getting an error message! Ugh! Thanks for chatting while it worked though, I do appreciate it lots!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 173 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Thanks all of you! I know it will pass, just dragging through the hard times. I do think my sadness/depression is setting in now. I am on anti depressants so hopefully those are taking the edge off. Imagine if I wasn't already on them?! I will get through this and I know that...just gotta keep it up! Your right about the rewards....I haven't given myself one yet so I am sure that is what I need. Tomorrow is when I was planning on giving myself the reward, that is when the money comes in but I think I will do something tonight as well. Heck I deserve it, right? Hugs all, what would I do without you?! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 172 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Today I think my quit is setting in. My head hurts and I am so tired. The first week was easier compared to yesterday & today. I am just trying to make it through these days. I have my son alone at night cuz hubby works so no relief until 10pm when he goes down to sleep. Well, he may take a nap at 4-6ish but I usually cook dinner at that time. I think a nap is in order....pizza rolls for dinner anyone? I gotta get through this. I hope this is very temporary. I have a long weekend so hopefully that will be just what I need to recover from this blah I feel. I knew the first week was way too easy! And the other shoe has dropped! Still quit and commited! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 172 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 562 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:)Nascar it seems time for a reward for your 8 days. How about some polish on your pretty clean nails? Put some good smelling lotion on and climb in bed for a short nap. Or how about going to the big bookstore and poking thru all the books? Or taking your son out for a walk and look at all the neighborhood sights and it is good exercise. Believe me the third week gets a little easier and each one after that . We are addicts and can never go back. judy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,069 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $158 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, NascarFan. Congratulations on getting through Hell Week and welcome to Heck Week. One of the symptoms of nicotine deprevation is depression. Sounds like you have it. One thing that helps is rewards. During the first few weeks they should happen often; daily if possible. They don't have to cost much or even anything at all. They just have to make you happy. Try to come up with some things you like to do, then do them. Don't expect an instant cure, but they will be helping. This is a temporary condtion. I can't say how long it will last, of course, but it does end. If nothing else, just hang on to that thought. Pizza rolls sound good to me. Set another place. :) Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,312 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1387 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 68 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nas, Why not take some you time and relax! Pamper yourself and release that stress. Have a good cry or a good sleep and start refreshed in the morning! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: