Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

THE ROPE CHAIN

17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
holding on for dear life :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 576 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $152 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Practice makes perfect Duckie! On the bright side now you have done the learning you can finally graduate! Ps - and you get to be a june bug, what more could you want! ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 944 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �277.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
There was a farmer had a dog.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,748 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $261 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duckie but you ARE here with me and all of us today! Please don't be upset with yourself, many people go through the process a few times before the quit sticks. I am confident you are making better choices now and are taking better care of yourself and that equals success in my book. Keep that perky attitude of yours up and positive because that is of MAJOR importance too! ;) You are up to the challenge and you ARE doing this now, look at your meter you are almost on a whole MONTH! I look forward to celebrating your milestones with you. Rewards are great on this journey, and the time really does go by so quickly. I hope you take that time and give your self some really great rewards because you really do deserve them, you're earned them!! Hugz Friend, Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 822 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $612 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
Duckie the important thing is that you ARE back and I KNEW you would be ;) HOORAYYY!!! Have a great time at the campout!!! Only the marshmallows are allowed to smoke if they get toasted enough :p Love, Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 822 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $612 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Bump :) Any more April quitters with their official quit dates in APRIL please repond so I can make an accurate list - we are all to arrive on the beach this month!!! Hugz, Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 804 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a great history of your group. ANd good to know that so many of you are still hanging on. Congratulations to each of you as you arrive on the beach. You just keep on shining! Cheryl P.S. Whatever happened to the little blinky? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 382 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,171 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1088.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duckie, The important thing is that you got right back in there, and look at the support you are receiving! We are not here to judge only support :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keep it going members!!!!!! You are all doing amazing! Melanie _____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sierra, You are ALWAYS welcome! Enjoy this amazing smoke-free day, Melanie _________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: