Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,545 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Unchartered territory

15 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great Job.. and the take out, movie.. jelly & ice cream sound like a plan.

I read some place..  That it takes 21 days to  CHANGE a habit.  we know we will have craves and urges.. and i had some pretty good ones before "milestones"  but NOW  you are learning the skill and Tools to use .. to say NO and NOPE  and No thnk you I don't smoke.. you are now looking at yourself as a non-smoker.. ... stay strong You are doing a GREAT JOB

Bonnie

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 2/10/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 130
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 2,210
Amount Saved: $442.00
Life Gained:
Days: 18 Hrs: 17 Mins: 3 Seconds: 40

15 years ago 0 107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Paula you are doing such a wonderful job maneuvering your way through this!!  You are a beacon and an inspiration!!

I'm SO proud of you!

Jen

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/5/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 45
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 900
Amount Saved: $225.00
Life Gained:
Days: 3 Hrs: 18 Mins: 54 Seconds: 25

15 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

ICL,

Many Congratulations!

I know how difficult it has been for you so this mark should warrant celebrations and a reward!

Now just keep going, one day at a time!

You can do this!
Best Wishes

Penitent d1492

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/18/2004
Smoke-Free Days: 1492
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 37,300
Amount Saved: �9,325.00
Life Gained:
Days: 243 Hrs: 2 Mins: 46 Seconds: 53

• Quit Meter

$56,848.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1126 Hours: 1

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 28

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

15 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Paula you sound so much better today- and I love your 'me time' remedies! wouldn't mind some of those myself-
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/10/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 38
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 950
Amount Saved: $570.00
Life Gained:
Days: 4 Hrs: 12 Mins: 46 Seconds: 4

15 years ago 0 127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had a good sleep last night, and I woke up late this morning so I was rushing this morning and I was out with clients all day and I can't believe I'm home already. The day just flew by! I barely thought about smoking today and the anxious feeling seems to have died down for now! I still have lots of housework and ironing to do..... but.... I think I'll put it on the long finger for one more night! I enjoyed doing nothing last night and I'll enjoy it tonight as well! Take out, movie, jelly and ice-cream! Bath and bed. Thats my plan! I picked up the zyban on the way home from work. A part of me was thinking that I can do without it and that I'll be ok, but I reckon I could just use the fact that I'm not taking zyban to justify a slip so I'm not taking that risk! I'm feeling much happier today, tired but happy! I'll check in later!!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/26/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 22
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 506
Amount Saved: �191.02
Life Gained:
Days: 1 Hrs: 11 Mins: 45 Seconds: 52

15 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love the way you're consistently pushing away these aggravations and potential triggers and just sticking to your guns!

Patrick

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/18/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 151
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 3,775
Amount Saved: $1,698.75
Life Gained:
Days: 28 Hrs: 2 Mins: 8 Seconds: 55

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I choose life,

Excellent journaling and preparation!  Get some rest and wake up to a brand new day.  You'll be on day 22 and this is commendable.  Do what it takes to burn off that extra energy and keep moving.  Make sure you keep those relaxation ideas handy for the night, it will help you ease into sleep!

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Got a couple of aspirin to help you?

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/22/2006
Smoke-Free Days: 876
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 15,768
Amount Saved: $5,124.60
Life Gained:
Days: 160 Hrs: 12 Mins: 54 Seconds: 2

15 years ago 0 127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, I got through another day and again, it was tough!! I forgot to say it but yesterday I went to the pharmacy to get my months prescription of zyban because I had only one left and they said they'd have to order it in! I didn't even think that they'd have to do it cos they just had it the first time! I went to 4 other places but it was the same. So I had no zyban today, still feel quite edgy. But I'm in pj's now and too tired to go out so I know that theres no chance of smoking tonight! I need to figure out why I'm so anxious. Its like an adrenalin rush, you know, if you're walking down the street and you think that there's danger, I'm just so on edge. I should really start doing some exercise or yoga to try and calm myself because i don't think this is going to be good for me. I'm so tense and I'm so tired and my whole body is just aching and I'm feeling very sorry for myself at the moment. I booked a massage on saturday and it will be lovely. I've loads of housework to do, and ironing but not tonight, i'm going to have a bath with lots of bubbles and lavender oil and candles, then I'm gonna come downstairs and sit in front of the fire and I'm going to find a good book and curl up in bed with a mug of creamy hot chocolate and have a good rest and start tommorrow off on a good note. Hmmm, I feel better already just thinking about that!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/26/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 21
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 483
Amount Saved: �182.33
Life Gained:
Days: 1 Hrs: 10 Mins: 20 Seconds: 48

15 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Paula! way to go- four weeks- fantastic!! bet you never thought you'd get this far and look at you now- brilliant-well done xx
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/10/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 37
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 925
Amount Saved: $555.00
Life Gained:
Days: 4 Hrs: 9 Mins: 9 Seconds: 6

Reading this thread: