Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Another Shiney Sunday

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, BlueCloud, I've been hearing on other threads about your Shining Sundays and I finally get to hear it from the source herself. This is what the French mean by Joie de Vivre!! I'm waiting for Tuesday so I can Congratulate you on your Big 8 Months of being tobacco smoke Free!!! Patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $495.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
16 years ago 0 2223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BC, i loved reading this, i can remember reading your Blue Sundays and sit here and say AWWWWWWWWW and let you know it would get better to just hang in there, and look at you !!! you make me feel like a proud mother hen :) Hugs Tresa [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2033 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40,660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7,115.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 290 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
  • Quit Meter

$14,591.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 689 Hours: 7

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is shaping up to be a great day! Every smoke-free day is worth celebrating and validating :) Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 1160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
eitht = eight.........on a good sunday.LOL [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 242 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $968.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 1160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is another Sunday in the life of Blue Cloud. when I got on the site this morning I saw all the Marchmellows in Mister Ed's list and I felt a sence of pride in the fact that "They have made it" ONE YEAR That seemed like forever to me when I began. A Lot of them have become cyber friends to me and have enriched and blessed my life. In fact. Since the first of the year I have seen several very good members of this site reach thier ONE YEAR celebration. Terry has two weeks today! It is getting pretty easy to see how Tresa can stay on so long after her quit. She cares. At the core of this site are good caring people who made the struggle to get tobacco free and enjoy sharing what they learned. I am one of the benefactors of thier kindness. I'm eitht months on this coming Tuesday. Never been prouder of myself. (except maybe ONE YEAR) The weather is cloudy but the Sunday is Shining. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 242 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $968.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1

Reading this thread: