Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Rain and Fog

16 years ago 0 1056 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The weather here is foul. It's raining and it's been doing it for days and days and days. I went this morning to collect an old lady to take her to the clinic -someone I've not taken before - and when she opened the door the smell of cigarette smoke nearly knocked me sideways. She insisted I go into the house while she got her coat but when I got in there the fog and fug and general stink of cigarettes was incredible. It made me realize just how awful my house and my clothes must have smelled before and just made me so glad to have stopped doing that to myself any more. Gen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 299 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,784 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,495.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12

Reading this thread: