Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Special News

16 years ago 0 715 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is special news :) Congrats to your daughter!!!!!!! Is she going to join us here? I hope so :) Just breathe....... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/7/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $120.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
  • Quit Meter

$26,832.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 587 Hours: 5

Minutes: 33 Seconds: 3

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, I have some special news.. AT least it is special to me. When I quit I felt so alone. I don't know if you remember my posts about cookouts at my daughter's house. But I felt so left out, as my three children smoke.....as well as my new son-in-law. Along with others that hang out. It seems like forever since I quit and I sort of felt outta the loop as my daughters and I are very close...but not smoking made things different. I want them to quit to. Well....my oldest daughter has been on chantix and she will be on day 10 tomorrow!!! She calls me for encouragement. I know it is her battle..but I want to do all I can to help her with her journey. But I just thought I would tell others that may have felt like me.......DON'T GIVE UP YOUR QUIT..... you just don't realize the impact you have on someone else. Perhaps you have saved a life. What better thing could you do.....but to have had an impact on saving the life of another. mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 192 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $858.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33

Reading this thread: