Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Brainwashing

16 years ago 0 925 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bear, Let the debate begin, or continue. I think quitting smoking is easy as pie when you want to do it badly enough. Would you like a peice of apple pie? Here's a really nice picture of one... :) Pat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,820.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$121,132.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 964 Hours: 22

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We all know what brainwashing is don,t we ?? G.M.,Ford and all the major car manufactures have been using it for years.They call it advertising ?? You know were they tell you if you just buy this years model how happy you,ll be !! And we all know how good the tobacco companys were at it with their illusions of how cool,romantic and sexy it was to smoke,hell they even convinced the movie industry it was good to smoke and showed shots of Bogart toking er up. But now I,m wondering,(and please,please,do not get me wrong I am not being critical),if we are not being subject to our own brainwashing .You tell me it,s difficult to quit smoking,I believe you so it must be difficult and now I,m going to prove how difficult it is to quit smoking. I,m not interested in starting a full blown debate about this just thought I,d throw it out there for what it,s worth!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,422 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $790.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32

Reading this thread: