Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,511 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

Old New Guy

17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
NO WAY!!! You promised me the first dance - Tutti - you can have the second dance. Geez, I leave you 2 alone for one morning and already you're up to mischief! Behave yourselves! :mad: Sounds like Frip might be getting a 2-fer today....a bath and a drink! I was really grumpy and kind of out-of-sorts yesterday. Feeling a bit better today. phew! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,153 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $396.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,275.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5540 Hours: 2

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well Tutti If changing do,es a no show you and I will go dancing ;)
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bear, I haven't seen a post by Changing today. Amazing, huh? ;) Actually, it has been pretty quiet and it's about to get more quiet because I have to run for office supplies and to the post office. Glad you're having a good day and your stats look better and better all of the time. Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,036 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240.53 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
Hey Changing Lets go dancing. I just downloaded some Bee Gees music... :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 656 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $360 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
Looks like a good day just to hang out and shoot the bull today.The weather is not looking to promising,rain and all the good stuff that comes with spring. It looks like Frip is going to get a bath. ;p I,m a little frustrated today when I see people having such a bad time with their quit or their personnel lives.I want to reach out and give them a Great Big Bear hug and assure them that all the bad stuff will go away and that lighting up a smoke will only add to the problem.. Smoking and drinking give us temporary relief from these issues of life I know because it,s the way I used to deal with mine. I try now to look at them as opportunitys to learn,learn about myself and life in general.Not always successfully I might add but still an opportunity. Life has a way of throwing nasty little curve balls at us from time to time especialy when things are going good.But once we learn to deal with these nastys its a further step in our growth as human behings. So to all that are having bad times right now Stiff Upper Lip as the Britts would say the good is right behind.. ;)
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well LOL, Bear, I hope you're enjoying Frip very much. I thought "Frip" was a person. Perhaps a non smoking buddy. What a great reward for your 30 smoke free days! Keep that great quit going strong, Cheers, Jan P.S. - you said you live in Peel Region. Well guess what? It supposed to rain for the next few days. :quest: Maybe the forecast is wrong! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,088 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $918 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
Hi Guys Hard day at the office all that fresh air filling my smoke free lungs has me falling asleep siting infront of the computer. For those that don,t know " Frip" is a white hybrid tea rose that I purchased as a reward for my 30,th smoke free day and was named by Changing..Frip is doing very well thank you for asking. My last thread just kind of took on a life of its own and snowballed into a monsterous size. Who knew. :) I don,t think this one will I,m old news and have pretty well exhausted any helpfull ideas. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 644 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $350 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bear, Congratulations on 30 smoke free days. That's fantastic!!!! Did you mow much grass? And who is "Frip"? I know, I know, I'm being nosy, but I'm seeing that name pop up a bit. Have a great evening, Cheers, Jan :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,084 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $918 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 744 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bear, Just wanted to comment on what a great job you are doing and it's wonderful that your quit is going so smoothly. You keep on keepin on, because it's attitude such as yours that will lead you all the way to total freedom. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 282 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,261 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1057.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bear! Hope you had a blue sky to mow under today! How's Frip? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $390 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,275.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5540 Hours: 2

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: